Reviews for 52nd Street
ItalianLifestyle chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
It... doesn't really seem like a final chapter... maybe that's just because of the strange ordering of things, I don't know... but... yeah. It doesn't seem like a final one.
Stonik chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
THIS story convinced me to get a FF account, it's very good and really touching, well done! . I wish it didn't end here though..
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Really really good. But it could use an epilouge because ending it there makes you forget the climax in the first place. Just the order seems a bit mish-moshed to me.
Reader472 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Ah! I love the use of the Billy Joel songs! -is a big Billy Joel fan-
AngelicDemon97 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
i'm actually quite happy that you've decided to continue this. it's better than the generic spamanos fics out there. looking forward to a continuation if there is one :D
Lord Axxingtons chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
FOOOOOX! You're alive! I missed you! Wow, it's been 5 months since this began... I loved this chapter :3 I like Adela, and poor Lovi and Feli's angsty past, and how chipperly pervy Antonio is. And my absolute favourite part was Arthur as the doorman with his UK muscle XD
InnerShadow chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Aw, this is perfect. :) Everything about it is wonderful...and oh, Roderich, what a silly little perv you are. XD
Tamer Lorika chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
:D Hey look, there is more! Pff you have such a way with words, and it was lots of fun to read.
AbsoluteAddiction-x chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
If this is "bad", please continue being "bad" because DAMN it feels so good. That was omg-/amazing/. I just don't even know what else to say, I'm still in that shocked "IT'S TOO AWESOME" kind of coma state...

Absolute x
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this wasn't bad. in fact i thought it was rather cute. thanks for writing XD
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Told you I'd be stalking this.

"It was only then that Antonio realized Feliciano was on the stage, too."

Lol Spain just drooling and blocking out the rest of the world

I likkkkkeedd this. It was cute. Especially the end.
Sunny Day in February chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hi there! Thanks for telling me you had written a Spamano-fic - I wouldn't want to miss it for the world!

You sure know how to write a good drama, you know? I could almost feel the stress, the anger and the insecurity of both characters. I have to say that I didn't really like Lovi here, but! That's good! It made me want to read further, hoping/wishing things would get better again, so... nice job! Oh, and that poor, lovestruck grocer Antonio... aww. He was such a sad, cute character in this fic. I especially liked the last kiss Toni gave Lovi before he angrily left the shady club, probably heartbroken... awww. I really made me want to hug him and say 'tssk, tssk!' to Lovi. He shouldn't pester/torture hunky Spaniards! *kicked*

Pffft... by the way, you really have a long intro! I was reading through all of that and I was like '...XDDD! When's the fic starting?'. It didn't bother me - it actually was kind of funny! - but maybe you should try to make it a little bit shorter the next time? *grins nervously* I-I don't want to offend you, god no, but sometimes it can be good to keep quiet about certain facts in the fic, like the pairings (Romano/England/Romano made me LOL): it makes people blissfully unaware of what's going to happen... and that's nice! Oh, but I did love the great discription of certain area's and surrounding, juts like the songs you put in it. Very stylish. You are very detailed. I liked it very much, yes!

Well, anyways, keep up the good work! You certainly know to convince people to keep on reading, so... thumbs up! 3
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Alright, yes, I am reading this - as of yesterday, I'm old enough to be as pervy as I like (very. This was pretty damn hot.) :D I'm glad this had a happy ending because I was worried it wouldn't One thing - "Mon corazon!" - shouldn't that be "mi corazon"? Unless Antonio's randomly speaking French...