Reviews for Incomparable Always
ScribbledHP chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww. That last line was lovely. I usually don't go for first person Castle fics, but I really liked this one.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thanks so much for the smile! I remember watching this episode and wondering why Beckett didn't just clock her one!

...loved the new mug, too. :-D
Toto chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Outstanding!
Ellkat chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
haha was laughing out loud at this.

Poor B.

Loved how the guys wanted her to confirm she was the real Beckett and that the threat of violence was their answer :P

and the Best Beckett mug is just cute!

Brightened my day. thanks :)
ccgirl921 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I enjoyed this piece. I liked the ending - especially the mug. :)
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
In the endless attempt to actually run myself into the ground without sleep, I stumbled upon this one-shot after re-reading A Mater of Motive and Drifting toward Dating.

I really enjoyed this, and I feel like you really captured what was going through her head during this episode. Very well done!
Gracie chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Seriously, you should write for the show. That dialogue was hilarious and perfectly in character for everyone. It also had just the right mood between Castle and Beckett - sweet, cute, and funny, but not overwhelming. I knew this episode was missing something! Please write more for Castle!
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Love the 'world's best beckett' mug.

ME
Toto chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice job getting into her head.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I think we need a password to identify Creepy-Beckett! HEE! Still my favorite part.

Yay for post-eping this. Seriously, TOO MUCH FUN!

And kudos for delving into the first-person pool again. You're braver than I!

And I love the idea that Castle brings her the "Best Beckett" mug. Exactly something he'd do. HEE!
dano010 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Another great one. Missed your Castle stories.
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my god. Fantastic piece of writing you have here. Sweet and hilarious all at the same time. And that mug, that just made my day.
alwaysaGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Its so amazing how you can write like this. Can't describe it but it just makes me love Castle even more:D

that is all:)
Danidannidanny chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awwwww "World's Best Beckett"...that is SO CUTE! :D "I'm his Nikki Heat"-love love love that :D
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow You did an amazing work here. Congrats!