Reviews for Noticing Change
staytravelin chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
These are awesome! I thought I'd reviewed them long ago, but it seems I hadn't. I think everyone's voice is spot-on, and I especially liked Alaric's. I hope your muse pops in for a visit so that we can get Bonnie and Damon's POVs. Either way, these are really fun.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
When you wrote this, who would have thought that Damon and Bamon would become best friends on the show
Awesome fic :)
dizzy78 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I did a reread of this and have to say that I really cant see why the writers wont put these two together. They love to agrue with each other and whenever they do have scenes together, there is something there that I cant even put into words.

Really hope to see an update.
sacasim chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant :) x
The Puppeteer chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I personally love it. I can't wait for more. If it was Caroline she'd be picking out China patterns for the wedding and fitting names for the baby (if not picking out the nursery and playroom at the boarding house)...I'm sure Caroline is smart enough to know the most powerful Bennet witch means possible kids.

I wonder how Elena would react. She claims to love Stefan but she keeps playing cat and mouse games with Damon so it would be interesting to see her reaction. I think Stefan would be the most supportive aside from Caroline. So they'd have those two allies. Jeremy would cry a river if he could get beyond his ghosts of christmas past.
ughno chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Hehe i liked Luka's :D pleease put up Damon and Bonnie's soon :) 3bamonforever3
xoray812 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
i like this. if it isnt done please update soon
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Love the POV's love how everyone sorta suspects and how each person is part of each development in Damon and Bonnie's relationship. I can't wait for the Damon and Bonnie's POV. Congrats on your acceptance!
PanicAtTheEpicness chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Oh wow, dude, I started laughing so FREAKING hard when Luka called Damon the dick extrordinaire. That was hilarious! Update soon
randomlittleme chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I think it's unexpected because out of all the people, you'd think that Stefan, Elena or even Jeremy would be the first to see...it doesn't matter because it's not like he's going to talk to the other guys about it! I think he was pretty jello about Damon touching Bonnie and the smooching just ruined his already failed attempt to winning Bonnie's heart. Love the last Bamon moment in the chapter and can't wait to see their POVs!:)
randomlittleme chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Haha love the way Grams dislikes Damon yet accepts the fact that Bonnie's safe with him around. I guess Grams will always be around in spirit!;)
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I like everyones POV in the story...
Kamiya-san chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Ahaha, I love that cocky victory smirk Damon had. Just ends the chapter so...cleverly. I enjoy this story so much! But I'm not going to ask you to update soon, because I'd be a hypocrite. Just know I'm thinking it. ;)
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
In your face Luka. Damon and bonnie are the shit
mrs mathis chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
i'm wondering how long will this stay rated k? seeing how there getting deeper with each other?