Reviews for Noticing Change
dizzy78 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
I did a reread of this and have to say that I really cant see why the writers wont put these two together. They love to agrue with each other and whenever they do have scenes together, there is something there that I cant even put into words.

Really hope to see an update.
sacasim chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant :) x
The Puppeteer chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I personally love it. I can't wait for more. If it was Caroline she'd be picking out China patterns for the wedding and fitting names for the baby (if not picking out the nursery and playroom at the boarding house)...I'm sure Caroline is smart enough to know the most powerful Bennet witch means possible kids.

I wonder how Elena would react. She claims to love Stefan but she keeps playing cat and mouse games with Damon so it would be interesting to see her reaction. I think Stefan would be the most supportive aside from Caroline. So they'd have those two allies. Jeremy would cry a river if he could get beyond his ghosts of christmas past.
ughno chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Hehe i liked Luka's :D pleease put up Damon and Bonnie's soon :) 3bamonforever3
xoray812 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
i like this. if it isnt done please update soon
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Love the POV's love how everyone sorta suspects and how each person is part of each development in Damon and Bonnie's relationship. I can't wait for the Damon and Bonnie's POV. Congrats on your acceptance!
PanicAtTheEpicness chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Oh wow, dude, I started laughing so FREAKING hard when Luka called Damon the dick extrordinaire. That was hilarious! Update soon
randomlittleme chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I think it's unexpected because out of all the people, you'd think that Stefan, Elena or even Jeremy would be the first to see...it doesn't matter because it's not like he's going to talk to the other guys about it! I think he was pretty jello about Damon touching Bonnie and the smooching just ruined his already failed attempt to winning Bonnie's heart. Love the last Bamon moment in the chapter and can't wait to see their POVs!:)
randomlittleme chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Haha love the way Grams dislikes Damon yet accepts the fact that Bonnie's safe with him around. I guess Grams will always be around in spirit!;)
PinkishHueMidniteBlue chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I like everyones POV in the story...
Kamiya-san chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Ahaha, I love that cocky victory smirk Damon had. Just ends the chapter so...cleverly. I enjoy this story so much! But I'm not going to ask you to update soon, because I'd be a hypocrite. Just know I'm thinking it. ;)
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
In your face Luka. Damon and bonnie are the shit
mrs mathis chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
i'm wondering how long will this stay rated k? seeing how there getting deeper with each other?
Sakura Soryu chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Ah! I loved the chapter of Luka! Ok, even under the perspectives of him, the Bamon kiss was hot! X

And I thought it was great to he for being the first! Luka has always had an interest in Bonnie (whether romantic or not ...) and we all know how Damon is possessive )
babyshan211 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Perfect, now he will now to back off:)