Reviews for Noticing Change
babyshan211 chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Knowing Sheila if Damon did do something wrong to Bonnie she would find a way to kick his ass from there:)
dizzy78 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Liked Alaric's POV
Love'Joy1990 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Finally some lip locking, I can't wait to read Damon and Bonnies Pov, especially Bonnie's!
WhichBennett chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Love how it was implied that not even Eelna was safe from Damon's rage in regards to Bonnie!
WhichBennett chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
When Kat notices change... you're SOL
WhichBennett chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Luka's was hilarious. I just loved it. The ending was a major knee slapper :)
WhichBennett chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Aw. That was really nice.
lynsay chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Wow I loved that Luka was the first one to discover that Damon & Bonnie were much more than friends, ooh please update soon?
cdsnow chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
I like that luka is the one who has concrete evidence! So cannot wait for their own perspective!
Pretty Panda chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
I like this. It's pretty good. And I have to say this, I cannot stand Jeremy, the character. He completely annoys me as the whiny teenager.
Ella Palladino chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Love these little snippets from different characters, what an original idea!
smallsizebigheart chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I love it!
snlover10 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
I'm so glad I discovered this, it's absolutely faaabbuulloussss!

I've really enjoyed this thus far, my favourites have been Matt's and Jeremy's POVs. Lovely bit of writing again! Great short chapters, straight to the point. Brilliant.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I have been thoroughly enjoying these chapters. You've captured the personalities of these characters so well! Please keep up the good work!
Sakura Soryu chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I'm loving read a Bamon relationship from the viewpoint of the other characters ...

Katherine was what I liked most ...

Will we have the thoughts of Bonnie and Damon? X