Reviews for Noticing Change
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I have been thoroughly enjoying these chapters. You've captured the personalities of these characters so well! Please keep up the good work!
Sakura Soryu chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I'm loving read a Bamon relationship from the viewpoint of the other characters ...

Katherine was what I liked most ...

Will we have the thoughts of Bonnie and Damon? X

Go, go! ;D
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Haha Katherine's right about Damon's subtlety!I like the way Katherine can see straightaway that Damon likes Bonnie and isn't thinking of a way to lure him back into her. Really good POV!;)
babyshan211 chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Well for once Katherine and i agree on something:)
jimi18 chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
I thought that this was great. It would be great to read Damon & Bonnie's POV to.
starinthem chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Nice that Katherine could see it. But it's not like Bonnie would be expecting Damon to have feelings for her so she has no idea.
consumedly chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Every one of the drabbles was.. great written! *bg* bravo!
Itisjustmyself chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Great story. I like the way you tell the plot from different perspectives and it's really good written. The chemistry between Bonnie and Damon comes over very good.

How many chapter are you planning to do?

Please update soon.
Love'Joy1990 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Wow, you decided write one more, and I am happy to have read it! I think you should do Bonnie next and then Damon for the ending (if you are still writing more for this story)!
WhichBennett chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Super cute (spied) moment lol
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hmmmm... Damon's trying to mack on Bonnie lol

I wonder how this will go...
The Puppeteer chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
This is a very believable scenario. This is not a couple I see outwardly really calling attention to themselves as a "couple" despite the fact that Damon is not shy about saying he wants a woman. I think with Bonnie and vice versa...they tread carefully and those pda moments sort of come out unwarranted and in the most inopportune times. I do like this scene, I'd like to see a sort of melding of all these shorts into a major story. The growth and evolution of the Bamon ship. Once, again...great job.
The Puppeteer chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Poor guy...unrequited love much. Chick won't ever see you as a man, but a little brother. Move on away from there. I'm a bit surprised he's the last one to figure it out. But then again...I guess it's to be expected. Great chapter.
The Puppeteer chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
This is why Matt is my favorite character. He's a relativist. He has his opinion but it always comes down "to each his own" and he ends it there. He's a nice guy who does think and knows things, but doesn't pass judgment. Best character on the show. I actually think he could be really good friends with Damon if he ever became a vampire. He would probably be the only person to have Damon's back.
The Puppeteer chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I like this guy. He has the simplest way of thinking and for that he entertains me. _
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »