Reviews for Noticing Change
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Jenna...it's called UST. It's UST. Those guys need to go at it horizontally or vertically to really understand what they're doing. I see this as foreplay Jenna. _
The Puppeteer chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
He's cold but good-looking and no one can get past that. However Bonnie is the lucky girl to bring out a bit more protective instinct without having to look like Katherine to do it. But then again she is a Bennet and he did swear to guard her family line and all that. Anyway I do agree overall with L. Forbes.
The Puppeteer chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Caroline...you're not the only one in on the secret. I liked this scenario. You have no idea how much I wanted to be a fly on the wall to hear what Damon was saying and and see if there were any stray touches.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This chapter needed an extension only because I thought it was a cool scene to read. I wanted to know what was going on with Bonnie and Damon at that moment and if they were possibly aware of their touching and laughing together. It was just cool. The banal always has a way of being the most poignant of scenarios.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You responded to all my reviews before I went ahead and posted my reviews for these shorts which I love. Poor Stefan is a bit oblivious and I can see Damon totally doing this in a round about way to have Bonnie all to himself.
SweetAngel241 chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
awww. Gonna miss you.
BlazingTears chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow amazing please continue this!
andtheniwaslike chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
i loved this! you did really good with jeremy!
randomlittleme chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Oh Poor Jere! I feel bad for him I mean he does have feelings for Bonnie but Bonnie's into Damon and vice versa so Damon glaring at Jere was expected...hopefully, he'll find someone else.

That will be interesting to see Katherine's POV...
Don'tDropAnchor chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
OUCH! Way to be rejected! XD Lol, you should do one in umm... Roses POV? She did sleep with the man! I know this was your last one but why not? (You don't have to but it's just a suggestion) It'll be fun :D
starinthem chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Aww he interrupted them. I liked the idea for this-getting to see inside their evolving relationship through other people's eyes.
Oracle85 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Ahh poor Jeremy never really had a chance did he.
KivaJayelle chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Poor Jeremy; cock-blocked in the end!
KivaJayelle chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Alaric's POV was interesting from his perspective; he's actually lost someone (love interest) to Damon, yet he recognizes that Bonnie is the least likely to come to harm by Damon's hand.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Oh man I feel a little bad for Jeremy, a little lol. Still I'm a BAmon fan first and thoroughly enjoyed reading them getting back to their own universe when Jeremy left them alone again.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »