Reviews for Noticing Change
The Puppeteer chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Caroline...you're not the only one in on the secret. I liked this scenario. You have no idea how much I wanted to be a fly on the wall to hear what Damon was saying and and see if there were any stray touches.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This chapter needed an extension only because I thought it was a cool scene to read. I wanted to know what was going on with Bonnie and Damon at that moment and if they were possibly aware of their touching and laughing together. It was just cool. The banal always has a way of being the most poignant of scenarios.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You responded to all my reviews before I went ahead and posted my reviews for these shorts which I love. Poor Stefan is a bit oblivious and I can see Damon totally doing this in a round about way to have Bonnie all to himself.
SweetAngel241 chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
awww. Gonna miss you.
BlazingTears chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow amazing please continue this!
andtheniwaslike chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
i loved this! you did really good with jeremy!
randomlittleme chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Oh Poor Jere! I feel bad for him I mean he does have feelings for Bonnie but Bonnie's into Damon and vice versa so Damon glaring at Jere was expected...hopefully, he'll find someone else.

That will be interesting to see Katherine's POV...
Don'tDropAnchor chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
OUCH! Way to be rejected! XD Lol, you should do one in umm... Roses POV? She did sleep with the man! I know this was your last one but why not? (You don't have to but it's just a suggestion) It'll be fun :D
starinthem chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Aww he interrupted them. I liked the idea for this-getting to see inside their evolving relationship through other people's eyes.
Oracle85 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Ahh poor Jeremy never really had a chance did he.
KivaJayelle chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Poor Jeremy; cock-blocked in the end!
KivaJayelle chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Alaric's POV was interesting from his perspective; he's actually lost someone (love interest) to Damon, yet he recognizes that Bonnie is the least likely to come to harm by Damon's hand.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Oh man I feel a little bad for Jeremy, a little lol. Still I'm a BAmon fan first and thoroughly enjoyed reading them getting back to their own universe when Jeremy left them alone again.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Hahahah! awesome shot, zo! I, too, didn't find any love on Jeremy's character before, and even more so now that he's being paired up with Bonnie! What the hell is up with that. Anyway, this is awesome hahaha, feels like revenge on my part. :)) I'm more than willing to wait for Bamon to happen, but don't tarnish Bonnie with some Jeremy Gilbert action lol. ANYWAY, great job with the series. ENjoyed it VERY much Write more, please!
babyshan211 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Ok, why didn't Jeremy get they was something different in their relationship. Bonnie was resting her head on his shoulder, would she normally do that. Love really is blind:)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »