Reviews for Wings of Fire and Ice
TrustyFoxy chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
loved it, you gotta keep with this one. You have a lot of stories unfinished and I offer myself as a person who finishes up stories when the author doesn't want to or whatever, anyways you really can't just throw the stories away, they are too good to waste!
NarutoNineTailsFury chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
*uses wolf anima powers* Update now! I need the next chappie or I'll die! *goes into coma*
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
i am hopefully looking forward to reading more of this!
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
You know the name 'Anna' is a play on words for 'Nana'.
Sigery97 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
*crosses my arms* Why is there no's been like a year

I loved both series (as of like a month ago I fell in love with Anima) and I really want to read write more please
Catcrazzed chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Nice story, I would love to find out where this will go! Hope You get around to writing a new chapter soon...
axlotlpancho chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I think your work us magnetic.
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Sorry, but OoCness is always bad writing on the part of the writer. In this case, instead of working on making your story fit characters that were already established, you forced two characters that someone else spent a lot of time on into the constrains of your story.

In effect, this is nothing more then a Anima fanfic, because the cold hard truth is, Ichigo and his Hollow self are nothing more then OCs desquised as canon characters through the use of name association. There is also nothing that can be tied into Bleach other then name association.

As for the actual storyline, it feels flat characterization wise and it also feels dialog heavy, and on top of this, it just rambles about.
TsukiRiver chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
what are they doing to ichigo?
Cheezeburger chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
OOO I'm hooked. Update soon or i'll sic my pet Catdemon on you!

ps, in one of the lines you spelled Shiro Shitro...(lol)
Fumetsu-no Nessa chapter 4 . 7/31/2011

Didn't think I'd review, did'ja!

Actually, neither did I.

Anways, I really like this story. And quite frankly, I'm ticked.

Ticked for waiting for so long.

Ticked for liking this story way too much.

. . . No, seriously, you're being all mysterious with that. And it helps with plot. But if you put it off for too long . . . People are going to get mad. And I mean flame mad. I really hope this doesn't count as a flame. No, seriously, does it?

ANYWAY . . ! Next chapter soon, please! I really don't like it when people procrastinate when other people are waiting for the product.

God, I'm a hypocryte.

Anyway, next chapter soon, please!

Ja ne

Fumetsu-no Nessa

Congradulations! You've read this entire thing! THE WHOLE REALLY LONG REVIEW THAT I OBVIOUSLY WENT OVERBOARD WITH! You have won . . . I dunno. A request! For a BRAND NEW CHAPTER!

Nikotehfox chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Oooh, the plot thickens~! I am incredibly interested in what these mysterious characters want with the twins. Hmmm. Also, more brotherly love~! ;D I want Ichi and Shiro to see each other already~!
CrimsonKitsune333 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
This story is really cool! I love it, please update soon and cookies for you! Just please don't make ichigo too much of a jerk ok? I can't wait for him to show up!
delcielosintonia chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
A very interesting story. I think I've read all of your stories, and this one is one of the most interesting ones so far. Please update! Can't wait!
FinDeiRoma chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
when is the update? And, its good to be reading another of your fic's again! xD So, i liked this chapter, but was slightly confused with how shiro got cut. or was it somene else? heh... well, other than that, great job! Please dont abandon this story, or i will come out to your house and force you to sit at your computer. LOL I just love your writing style too much.