Reviews for Tokens of Appreciation
AlwaysUp2NoGood chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwwwww that was cute luv them.

xoxo crazy hot

Leah
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Sorry this has taken me a little while. Ah, this was so sweet and romantic :) Perfect Saturday afternoon reading, with Christmas already becoming a memory. I really did enjoy reading this, beautifully written as always with lots of love and humour. The necklace at the end was the perfect touch and I also loved the gloved hands holding each other, still just a small barrier between them. Well done!
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm feeling so fluffy !

It's so heartwarming *-* Cal is romantic "à souhait" :)
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"This one caught your eye, and I wanted you to have it."

'Atta boy, Cal(: Use that talent!

I LOVED this, by the way(:
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very sweet story!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Terrific. I loved her putting his scarf on, the hand holding and of course the kiss.
Ballettmaus chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I could ask why they're doing Christmas shopping so many days after Christmas... But I'm a nice girl, so I won't ;-)

Cute; liked the dialogue and the pace of it. And the snow, of course ;-)

Also, the jewelry (kill me, I can't spell that word for the life of me) store, that it was such a unique one was nice and the resulting dialogue in the end, about him having known which one was her favorite. That was a great way to include that :-)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww that's lovely! I love it :) Well done. It's a beautiful little storyline, and an adorable ending :)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Super cute :) I love these two!

~Hailey
LightWoman chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aww, I loved everything about this! From them holding hands to him buying her the necklace - and knowing which one was her favourite - to that sweet and lovely kiss. Perfect!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
So super cute! I loved the hand-holding especially :)