Reviews for Mastery of Affection
sapphire80 chapter 9 . 6/6
oh I thought this was completed ugh and it hasn't been updated since 2012 Dx hope you update someday! its going really good
Adalie Delacroix chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
This reals is hilarious, especially when you are familiar with the characters personalities. I hope that this ends well.
Kalix-Regulus chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Spunky you devious person I would like an update. You are so well adept at leaving me with cliffhangers, but I absolutley love your works do it would make me very happy if you could update this story.
Sincerely, a great fan
charmander chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I hope you continue this because I need to know what happens next. Though Byakuya didn't turn into a hollow vamp, seducing everyone with his looks is funny. I mean even without the glow he is irresistible. Thanks for sharing your stories with us
E.N.D.K chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
will, you be updating this?
Jazzybella chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Any chance this could be revived? Great work as usual!
Eva Galana chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Amusing story, Spunky. Now I've got to wonder: Was Byakuya trying to train Renji to being a captain to get him away from him, so that he doesn't see him daily and only during captain's meeting, thereby 'escaping' his feeling and constant reminder? Or, does he see Renji elevating to captaincy as bringing him closer in stature so he can pursue him?

Of course, that's all rather moot now that he's carrying Renji's child. But, still, an interesting thought.

And now he's in it deep. Wonder if you'll keep the tradition and update this for Redstravaganza? *cheeky grin*
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Spunky! you've got to update this one! please! :))
Lolly chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Aizen's getting turned on too much! I don't think he's interested in "talking" with Byakuya. Renji... Ryota... Gin... Spunky save him!
berty05 chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
This is one of my favorite renbya stories. I can't wait to read the rest.
Kintama-Hime chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Lol! How is Byakuya going to escape this predicament? Would love to see this updated.
kyuumihaira chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Aw... I want more... Please...
skrut180 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
With everything that bya yelled at Renji, I'm suprised Renji wasn't buthurt ..I love your story its awesome!
Pilop chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Hey, I just stumbled on this story and I realllllly liked it, so I was wondering if you were intending to update it again or if it was on perpetual hiatus?
moonstone glows chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Hollow Hearts, Ryota's advice column to the lovelorn, lol.

Very nice, can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully Aizen and co getting eaten by a bunch of those swine, before they can cause any trouble.