Reviews for Titanic
lovesosa123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
That scene where the couple is on the bed and the mother and children touches me every time
lovesosa123 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
If remember correctly they didn't show the REAL intercourse scene just her hand on the window. But I understand :D
Silverdawn573 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I didn't cry for titanic or Bambi either, but I only cry when I break my leg or something important. I broke my finger just yesterday, and I didn't cry.
Guess chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
:D loved it! Reactions? Priceless. Who's notes? Hilarious. Story? AMAZINGLY AWESOME
LostatDownton chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Fave movie! Nice to see how others react to it!
LucarioLover2488 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Awesome story, Who! X3 but if ur gonna try to cry again (which idk if u will) maybe try 3 of Ip man from a Chinese movie or Hachiko. :p but other than my suggestions, good job in making the turtles cry! XDDD
EpicSmiley12 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Are you sure? You didn't feel the TINIEST bit sad? Not even a little unhappy? D:
Starburst4106 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Nice story Who, you even made RAPH CRY! O.O Wow, I've seen that movie a few times too and EVERY SINGLE TIME I end up bawling my eyes out, ok maybe not that much but still cry. Geez, I even cried as I was READING the summary (of which you painted so beautifully) of the movie! *hangs head* I'm such an unbelievable and absolute SUCKER for sad movies. Anyways great job and I had a fun time reading it, thanks for the entertainment Who. :)
Keiba Namid chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Muhahaha! Brilliant! Although I really don't like Titanic - I can't bear seeing people die :( - you made it quite comedic! _ LOL!

Keiba
bluepickles92 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I don't get why people cry during bambi either, I've always found the movie to be extremely boring. And as for Titanic, the last time I watched it I kind of spazed out and ranted through out the entire boat sinking scene...my mom kept telling me to shut up and settle down.

This story was really cool, very intersting. The comments made by you and the turtles were hilarious and I liked how you put in dialgue from the movie, OMG this was just sooo awesome!
Child of the Gypsies chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
your not alone, i didnt cry watching the Titanic either, thought my eyes did sting some parts. my mom says im cold hearted, cause she'll bawl like a newborn watching some movies, and ill be sitting there dry eyed as ever. even when im pms-ing!