Reviews for Til You Can Stand
rigger42 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Damn. You made me cry.
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Hi, you've done it. I was sobbing all through chapter 8, no matter that I had caught on to Tony right in chapter 2. McGee was perfectly drawn, and he made me proud ... yes, I can see him take on the responsibility of director.
And you've done yourself proud, that was one heck of a story!
Thank you very much! Cheers!
fanficfantasies chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Tony's been a ghost, this whole time... No wonder no one else saw him! This is a really interesting story. Thanks for writing!
starfire25 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Cute story. Set into the future. Mcgee as the director of ncis. I can imagine. Love it.
FlyingPiglet chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Amazing. I've read this three times in the past week, and I've cried every time. Of course Tony would stay behind until he was sure McGee was going to be OK. And of course Tim, once he was able to stand on his own again, would understand why Tony had done it and would feel grateful/guilty/sad/stronger for it. What a beautiful depiction of their friendship. Thank you for a truly amazing story.
Niwaki chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
wow this is amazing- I started to suspect that Tony was a ghost/ fantasy when Janice came into the office and didn't interact with Tony and Mcgee thought that HE was caught arguing again, it was a certainty when Tony didn't embarres Arnold in defense of his probie lol

really really loved this
gaddzkemp chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I just...

Woah. I've been on a fanfic kick for the past couple weeks and woah. I think I realized that something was up with Tony, but I wasn't looking at this as in depth as I could have been. I was not expecting the end at all, really. Woah.

This is just so excellent and I just can't. Thank you for gracing us with your prose and creativity. Also, this [review] is like two years late? That's nice. But yeah! I really enjoyed this :)

*randomness* The Music Man opens this Thursday at :undisclosed location: ermahgerd *end randomness*

Fantastic story. Like, woah.
G
Dramionefan4life chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I think I knew a couple chapters in that Tony wasn't alive anymore, but it still made my throat tighten when I read that I was write.
molly.watsonatt.net chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I read this story a while ago and have just spent 2 days searching the 'net so I could RE-read it. Part of it is painful - but watching Tim grow and "get it" makes it worthwhile. Upon re-reading, it's interesting to see how well written - and how carefully - the disparate natures of Tim & Tony are written. I have just made this story my first "favorite". Thanks for the good work!
juniper294 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
This is one beautiful story. I knew Tony was dead, but that last scene. It still made me tear up a little. I love what you did with the characters, and I love the relationship between Tony and Tim. Great story.
Infinitechange chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Very very awesome story!
Starman800 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This was a really good story. I kinda figured Tony wasn't really there in the second chapter. But It was really good.
arctict chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Love this story. Very bittersweet.
Kai-2010 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
awwwww. i thought at first it was Vance that died. Though, it was peculiar that you didn't mention Tony's job. I understand now. Very well written!
Mellaithwen chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I had a feeling tony might not be there so to speak, but oh it was still so heartbreaking at the reveal. Wonderful fic, great characterisations, really really loved it :)