Reviews for Loonatics Unleashed: The Beginning
BP-101Skyfander chapter 1 . 3/10
... All I can say is 'how'?
Even I can't write THAT much detail on what happened to them!
Dawn Totadile chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ACK! I wanted to see what ya had! awe man... I'm not good enough yet to take another fanfiction and edit it... I'm only good with episodes... fudge sticks and I liked your work on this...
Dawn Totadile chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
haha, that was nice haha
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
My only question is why so many bunnies? Ya could've had Jesse and Ana (Can't really spell it without looking back, sorry.) be a duck and coyote or something else, I mean, there's already two bunnies on the team. I'm just wondering. I do love their job choices though.
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sweet!
GuardianKnightmon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I might have an idea for the battle between that mad electro-magnetic crazy witch (if you know what I meant about the 'witch' word) and the Loonatics. So if you need help; I'd be happy to give you some pointers.
Asset chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Is it still on adoption? Cause if it is then I'd be happy to adop it and finish it for you.

P.S: Did I spell that right?
Storyteller222 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Let's talk
words-with-dragons chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I know how you feel. I gave a Phineas and Ferb story up for adoption and it was such a bad feeling. But somebody adopted it, and I'm sure they'll do a good job. And I KNOW that someone will do a good job with this fabulous story you have written, and that they will finish it splendidly.
The best of wishes.
Happy holidays,
-Loonatics Lover13
mafiosooutlaw2772 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Wow. Um... That's too bad. If it makes you feel any better, my stories aren't doing some good either. I got one serious writer's block! You don't have to be sorry. This is really a good story. I'm sure someone will finish it, or start a series from it. But please don't delete it. I can't help but read this over and over again. MO2772... Peace and a Merry Christmas, Ice. Well... almost a Merry Christmas.
LauraPeace chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
hurry up with the chapters please!
Aleiah lankford chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
And a new villain name Hydra with green and Blue hair and Eyes Disaperd and Black and blue dress and green and purple nails her skine is white and dark blue ribben around her dress she Create a mask For Ace and turn him into Evil spirits and had been Controled forever.
Looney Lola Bunny 37 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Awesome story can't wait for more! :D
gordhanx chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Nice story you've got here
DarknessEverdeen chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Britney should di- i mean disapear! she deserves to not be shown again XD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »