Reviews for The Sting
14689 chapter 1 . 8/29
Sequel please
angel1412 chapter 29 . 8/22
this is an awesome fanfiction! I really hope that maybe could be some kind of epilogue one shot or something with there friends reactions. I think that would be freaking funny as hell
LileyMalfoy-Bane-Lightwood chapter 29 . 8/11
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read and this the first Puck/Kurt fic that I've ever read too so great first experience. I'm starting to ship them more than Blaine and Kurt oh god
ButchthePansexual chapter 29 . 3/1
Oh my gods, I am fucking in love with this story. Hands down, my favorite puckurt fanfiction on this entire website. You captured both characters so perfectly and I could not get enough of it.
xxRiot chapter 29 . 1/14
I really enjoyed reading this. The characterization was fantastic and it was such a realistic portrayal. You did a wonderful job. Thank you :)
Trinity Lord chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I Love It! Do you know how much i screamed in total slashy-yaoi-fanboy-like! Great story! You captured my heart, body and soul with it! PLEASE UPDATE SOOn! If there is any continuation of this story!
Ro0w'z chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Ro0w'z chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
jaja Puck se pone todo intenso pensando que Kurt tiene una aventura o algo asi, mi parte favorita por cienrto
Ro0w'z chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
is your boy! awww
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
woooow muy impresionantes los sueños de Puck
Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
para ser el tercer capitulo pienso que la historia va al ritmo ideal ni muy lento ni muy rápido en un tiempo muy razonable y creíble!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
estos dos van por buen camino!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hola, bueno tengo muchas cosas que decir respecto a esta historia y me alegra tanto poder escribir en español y no tener que traducir lo que quiero decir, en primer lugar... has arruinado todas las demás historias sobre estos dos que pueda leer esta es completamente la historia que siempre he querido leer, ya leí completo el fic y lo estoy leyendo de nuevo quiero dejar comentarios en cada capitulo de ser posible, bueno se me olvido todo lo que quiero decir solo que leer tu fic me ha hecho pasar ratos agradables y relajantes y volví a sentir esa emoción que ya había olvidad cuando leo algo que realmente estoy disfrutando.

Sibilant Whisper chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god. I just, finally finished this monster and I'm falling apart at the seams from all the feels.
I can't even pin point all the things I love about this. The slow process of love (I absolutely adore how quickly Kurt identified that he was in love with Puck and the moment that captured it), the frustration between them, their ups and downs as two very different people tried to understand one another, the adorable way you kept the lovable, peculiar badass oaf known as the Puckasaurus true to character. Right down to the way they came out-I think the last chapter had me grinning from ear to ear. I adore the sneakiness, their reasoning for it, how they stayed in control of their bliss so nothing else could ruin it. And damn...if the sexy times weren't re-readable, I don't know what is. Who can't dig Puck unleashing the sex kitten in Kurt Hummel? Definitely saving this for future re-reads or to recommend. c:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Hi I love your fan fiction and its actually my second time reading it I felt I need to let you know geometry is a math class so Puck is going to a math class. ()( ω)
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »