Reviews for The Sting
StruckByCCLightning chapter 29 . 8/22
Glee is long gone & it's been some years since you wrote this story, but I wanted you to know that it is still being read and enjoyed. One of my favorite Puck and Kurt tales. Thank you.
The 5 of Spades chapter 21 . 7/3
Why is this so funny to me? Oh, my God... XD Macabre, Puck!
The 5 of Spades chapter 20 . 7/3
Puck, you adorable, clueless idiot.
The 5 of Spades chapter 18 . 7/3
*whimpers*
The 5 of Spades chapter 14 . 7/3
I feel like it's a metaphor that Puck was hiding in Kurt's closet.
I loved this. It was so cute and sad and funny and so sweet all at the same time. Great job.
SpiderRealm chapter 11 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
Oh my goodness, that was a very nice scene! I am so glad that Puck made out with Kurt and that Puck actually enjoyed it! I hope Kurt doesn't try to push Puck away again! :D

And I love that Puck just broke into Kurt's house as if it was nothing. I am seriously loving this story! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
I love how Puck handled Karofsky, and I can only guess that the boarding school Karofsky was talking about is Dalton Academy. I can only hope he feels welcomed there. :)

And I seriously want Kurt to get back to hanging around Puck! D'x
SpiderRealm chapter 9 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
I don't like all this angst! I wish things would go back to how they were before the accident! D'x

By the way, I loved the bit where Puck calls Kurt in a jealous rage! That moment was very awesome, I couldn't stop grinning! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
I am so glad Puck is awake! Now for him to confront Kurt at school or forever hold his coat as hostage!
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 4/29
Loved the chapter!
I hope Puck demands Kurt to be there when he wakes up! I hope this whole 'staying away from him' doesn't last for more than one chapter!

And why do I get the feeling that everyone who blamed Puck in his dream actually said those things when they visited them? I can see Quinn, Finn, and Santana doing that.
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 4/29
Loved the chapter!
Come on, wake up already! My heart feels like it's being ripped apart! D'x
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 4/29
Loved the chapter!
I hate you for making me read about a world where Kurt died! I hope Puck wakes up in the next chapter, my heart can't take it anymore! D'x
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh no! I hope they're all right! Please let them be okay! D'x

And on a side note, totally love how Kurt trumped Rachel!
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 4/29
Loved the chapter!
Their little day at the mall was just perfect and I love how Kurt took care of Puck! And I love that Kurt realizes his feelings for Puck, I can only imagine that Puck might be feeling the same already or maybe he's already realized it? Puck's a sexual guy, he probably knows when he's attracted to someone or not by just looking at them!

I like the idea of Puck knowing his feelings for Kurt before Kurt realizes his own. I love the idea of Puck doing everything he can to get close to Kurt without freaking him out! :D
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »