Reviews for The Sting
Mickey chapter 29 . 12/30/2017
I loved this story from start to finish
haji jaku chapter 29 . 11/21/2017
I totally want to read a oneshot of everyone's reactions and one of when Kurt and Puck explain it! If you (or some one else) ever writes one send me a link pls!
And just FYI this is THE fic that explained pansexual to me (by that I mean I went and searched fanfiction for months afterward for more pansexual characters in my exspansive amount of fandoms (example after this fic I total believe Sherlock (BBC) should be pan and with John (not that found any - I did find some asexual!sherlock though))).
Guest chapter 29 . 10/4/2017
wow, this story was awesome
even though it’s literslly 5:00 am and i regret everything
StruckByCCLightning chapter 28 . 9/16/2017
One of my favorite Puck & Kurt stories. Have read it many, many times and just reread it again. Please don't take this story down even though it has been 6 yrs since you wrote it because that would be very sad.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2017
Do ANOTHER A SEQUE
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
Puck is in a coma, it's quite obvious once you piece together the implicit info. I love how you have constructed the plot - it's simply genius!
All Is Ever Dark chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
God, I can't believe you wrote this monster. This is clearly my new favorite Puck/Kurt fiction of the fandom. It's amazing ! And I do think you managed to write an incredibly interesting Puck, with an insight not always to be found in other works. Thanks a lot for having written this, you are fantastic
Kitty Smith chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
I can't stop laughing every time Puck reaffirms his commitment. "I didn't fuck up so I'm never letting you go!" XD I love it
leylinjan chapter 29 . 1/24/2017
awwww ... I really wanted to see the Glee confrontation scene.
But this story is awesome ! Definitely reading it again :)
Iwa Fury chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
dear god plz hav a sequal to this or something
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 29 . 11/10/2016
Ahh this took me so long to read I can't believe I finally finished it! It doesn't seem real! This was amazing. Loved the dynamic between the two. Its so easy to picture. I honestly found myself forgetting a few times this was fan written not canon, I kept confusing some of the events xD really really well done. Please write more for this!
FanFictionLover9 chapter 29 . 10/31/2016
I love this story so much that I am actually crying now that it is over.
akinomatis chapter 29 . 9/9/2016
Love this, could you do a epilog? Or outtake of them telling the glee club? What Kurt and Puck ended up years later?
musme chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
I love it
Thanks
StruckByCCLightning chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Glee is long gone & it's been some years since you wrote this story, but I wanted you to know that it is still being read and enjoyed. One of my favorite Puck and Kurt tales. Thank you.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »