Reviews for The Sting
Zinnia chapter 1 . 9/14
Hi! I'm Zinnia, and I have to say, this may be the sixth time I've read this fanfiction. I thought of the scene where Puck remembers Kurt sharing his feelings during his comatose state, and I realized I had to read it again. So, bravo to xonthefloor, you are my Puckurt inspiration, and have been since I found this work of art, so thank you. G'bye, now!
MultipleFandoms924 chapter 1 . 7/19
This is legitimately the best fanfiction I’ve ever read!
I love this story so much and I love you for making it!
Rosalina2405 chapter 29 . 2/27
I am so in love with this story. I loved how you made both characters love each other without the typical drama of a jock not wanting to come out while the other one suffers. Another thing I loved is how you didn't make Puck gay but have an exception because there are a lot of cases of people who are straight but find themselves attracted to a person of their gender which has never happened before, though I do wish you wrote the glee club's reaction but overall I loved it.
SunnydayToday chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
ohno!
GLEE LIFE chapter 29 . 3/31/2018
One of the best fics I have ever read. It made me laugh and cry. The story is so we'll written that I would feel like I was living this story with Kurt and Puck. Thank you for writing this. It brought me so much joy and happiness.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
I am just reading this and I bet Puck is in a coma. That’s what it sounds like anyways, kurt keeps telling him to wake up. I’m probably wrong
evestephie chapter 29 . 2/7/2018
Weirdest romance ever, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work. I didn't want it to end. Good job! Strange, but good.
Madasahattersheis chapter 29 . 1/22/2018
I totally adored this story from start to finish. I started reading before going to sleep and ended staying up till 7am to finish it because there was no way I could put it down. A totally beautiful story which has me laughing, crying, and cringing along with the characters. I cannot express clearly how wonderful I found this story, it was just magnificent. I also agree with others comments, a last chapter showing the conversation with the glee club about the Kurt/Puck relationship would have had been much loved and most likely have left me in hysterics. Thank you for writing such a great piece. Xx
Mickey chapter 29 . 12/30/2017
I loved this story from start to finish
haji jaku chapter 29 . 11/21/2017
I totally want to read a oneshot of everyone's reactions and one of when Kurt and Puck explain it! If you (or some one else) ever writes one send me a link pls!
And just FYI this is THE fic that explained pansexual to me (by that I mean I went and searched fanfiction for months afterward for more pansexual characters in my exspansive amount of fandoms (example after this fic I total believe Sherlock (BBC) should be pan and with John (not that found any - I did find some asexual!sherlock though))).
Guest chapter 29 . 10/4/2017
wow, this story was awesome
even though it’s literslly 5:00 am and i regret everything
StruckByCCLightning chapter 28 . 9/16/2017
One of my favorite Puck & Kurt stories. Have read it many, many times and just reread it again. Please don't take this story down even though it has been 6 yrs since you wrote it because that would be very sad.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2017
Do ANOTHER A SEQUE
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
Puck is in a coma, it's quite obvious once you piece together the implicit info. I love how you have constructed the plot - it's simply genius!
All Is Ever Dark chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
God, I can't believe you wrote this monster. This is clearly my new favorite Puck/Kurt fiction of the fandom. It's amazing ! And I do think you managed to write an incredibly interesting Puck, with an insight not always to be found in other works. Thanks a lot for having written this, you are fantastic
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »