Reviews for The Sting
Kitty Smith chapter 9 . 2/9
I can't stop laughing every time Puck reaffirms his commitment. "I didn't fuck up so I'm never letting you go!" XD I love it
leylinjan chapter 29 . 1/24
awwww ... I really wanted to see the Glee confrontation scene.
But this story is awesome ! Definitely reading it again :)
Iwa Fury chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
dear god plz hav a sequal to this or something
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 29 . 11/10/2016
Ahh this took me so long to read I can't believe I finally finished it! It doesn't seem real! This was amazing. Loved the dynamic between the two. Its so easy to picture. I honestly found myself forgetting a few times this was fan written not canon, I kept confusing some of the events xD really really well done. Please write more for this!
FanFictionLover9 chapter 29 . 10/31/2016
I love this story so much that I am actually crying now that it is over.
akinomatis chapter 29 . 9/9/2016
Love this, could you do a epilog? Or outtake of them telling the glee club? What Kurt and Puck ended up years later?
musme chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
I love it
Thanks
StruckByCCLightning chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Glee is long gone & it's been some years since you wrote this story, but I wanted you to know that it is still being read and enjoyed. One of my favorite Puck and Kurt tales. Thank you.
The 5 of Spades chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Why is this so funny to me? Oh, my God... XD Macabre, Puck!
The 5 of Spades chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
Puck, you adorable, clueless idiot.
The 5 of Spades chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
*whimpers*
The 5 of Spades chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
I feel like it's a metaphor that Puck was hiding in Kurt's closet.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
I loved this. It was so cute and sad and funny and so sweet all at the same time. Great job.
SpiderRealm chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
Oh my goodness, that was a very nice scene! I am so glad that Puck made out with Kurt and that Puck actually enjoyed it! I hope Kurt doesn't try to push Puck away again! :D

And I love that Puck just broke into Kurt's house as if it was nothing. I am seriously loving this story! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love how Puck handled Karofsky, and I can only guess that the boarding school Karofsky was talking about is Dalton Academy. I can only hope he feels welcomed there. :)

And I seriously want Kurt to get back to hanging around Puck! D'x