Reviews for The Sting
ButchthePansexual chapter 29 . 3/1
Oh my gods, I am fucking in love with this story. Hands down, my favorite puckurt fanfiction on this entire website. You captured both characters so perfectly and I could not get enough of it.
xxRiot chapter 29 . 1/14
I really enjoyed reading this. The characterization was fantastic and it was such a realistic portrayal. You did a wonderful job. Thank you :)
-H
Trinity Lord chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I Love It! Do you know how much i screamed in total slashy-yaoi-fanboy-like! Great story! You captured my heart, body and soul with it! PLEASE UPDATE SOOn! If there is any continuation of this story!
Ro0w'z chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
good!
Ro0w'z chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
jaja Puck se pone todo intenso pensando que Kurt tiene una aventura o algo asi, mi parte favorita por cienrto
Ro0w'z chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
is your boy! awww
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
woooow muy impresionantes los sueños de Puck
Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
para ser el tercer capitulo pienso que la historia va al ritmo ideal ni muy lento ni muy rápido en un tiempo muy razonable y creíble!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
estos dos van por buen camino!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hola, bueno tengo muchas cosas que decir respecto a esta historia y me alegra tanto poder escribir en español y no tener que traducir lo que quiero decir, en primer lugar... has arruinado todas las demás historias sobre estos dos que pueda leer esta es completamente la historia que siempre he querido leer, ya leí completo el fic y lo estoy leyendo de nuevo quiero dejar comentarios en cada capitulo de ser posible, bueno se me olvido todo lo que quiero decir solo que leer tu fic me ha hecho pasar ratos agradables y relajantes y volví a sentir esa emoción que ya había olvidad cuando leo algo que realmente estoy disfrutando.

continuara...
Sibilant Whisper chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Oh my god. I just, finally finished this monster and I'm falling apart at the seams from all the feels.
I can't even pin point all the things I love about this. The slow process of love (I absolutely adore how quickly Kurt identified that he was in love with Puck and the moment that captured it), the frustration between them, their ups and downs as two very different people tried to understand one another, the adorable way you kept the lovable, peculiar badass oaf known as the Puckasaurus true to character. Right down to the way they came out-I think the last chapter had me grinning from ear to ear. I adore the sneakiness, their reasoning for it, how they stayed in control of their bliss so nothing else could ruin it. And damn...if the sexy times weren't re-readable, I don't know what is. Who can't dig Puck unleashing the sex kitten in Kurt Hummel? Definitely saving this for future re-reads or to recommend. c:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Hi I love your fan fiction and its actually my second time reading it I felt I need to let you know geometry is a math class so Puck is going to a math class. ()( ω)
Corvus Black chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
The most important feedback I can give you for this story is that it made me a Puckurt shipper.

I think you had Puck's character down perfectly, he really is sweet in his own crude way, and when he finally figured out he's in love with Kurt it was so awesome. And Kurt was so clueless, getting all mad that he has to reiterate again that he loves Puck and explain himself. It was obvious from the moment Puck asked how Kurt knew he loved him that Puck had just realised that he's in love with Kurt. I was desperate to the part where he actually said, and then he did. By text. An absolutely Puck-like way of telling someone you love them, but again, so cute in its own sorta way.

I liked your characterisation of Kurt as well, I don't really think RM showed how much it really, really affected Kurt on the show when his father told him basically to stay away from straight men. The show goes out of its way to show how accepting of Kurt being gay Burt is, but he's really not. Can you imagine how utterly crushing it would be to hear your own father say, or even imply, something like that. I'm also glad that Puck kind of called him out on it (even though he didn't realise he was at the time, not knowing that Burt was outside the door).

Just have two things that I wanted to mention as well:-
1. I thought it was a bit strange that Kurt called Puck his nickname like everyone else, even though Puck calls him Kurt, Kurt calls him Puck. I don't know, it just seemed weird that he didn't call him Noah, but hey that's just me I guess.
2. Not showing the meeting with Glee club after Puckurt came out. Seriously, I so wanted to see that, to see how you would of wrote that. I can only imagine Puck in that situation and I'm sure the scene would have left me rolling on the floor in hysterics with Puck's bluntness.

Anyway. Amazing story.
Tracy chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
I absolutely loved this Puckurt fic. It's the best Puckurt fic hands down. The only thin i hated was Burt and Finn. Burt was just a horrible father in this in my opinion. He wasnt loyal to his son like he was supposed to be and he told Carole things Kurt didn't want her to know like an asshole when he shouldn't have. His loyalty should always be with Kurt, his REAL son, than those people. But I guess I loved how you depicted Finn as an asshole because that's what he is. I hate that in fics they depict him as some clueless sweet idiot when he's actually the biggest asshole (ex. Putting Santana) on Glee, who doesn't apologize for shit and only try to make things right with Kurt when someone calls him out on it (ex. When he sung Just The Way You Are to Kurt right after Burt called him out on not helping out Kurt.)
Mickey chapter 29 . 7/27/2014