Reviews for The Sting
CALLED IT
toxtine chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
PUCK IS ACTUALLY IN A COMA AND HE'S HEARING EVERYONE ELSE AROUND HIM
probablyawful chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Okay, so my tears just started falling as it was mentioned that Puck rarely wastes a moment to tell Kurt "You love me so much."I couldn't help thinking that was really him saying how he really felt about Kurt.
probablyawful chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Can I just thank you so much for your characterization of Puck here? It was so accurate and to the point. I love how he told the girls off, because frankly, I've had enough of them bashing on him all the time. And I also love that you pointed out the fact that it's true, Puck has never been anyone's first choice. To this day, he hasn't. I really want that for him, so thank you for noticing.
RandyOrton10 chapter 29 . 8/25/2012
OMG BEST STORY EVER.
So sad it ended. I can imagine everyone's faces, lol. Amazing story.
RandyOrton10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
" I apologize for every grammar mistake you had to read."
I thought your grammar was flawless actually. Really good so far, excited for the rest.
Sweetandsnarky89 chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG!

So I have been reading this story for two days straight. Like I sleep, get up, eat, and then read this until I repeat the process.

This is by far one of the best Puckurt stories I have ever read and on my top ten list of amazing stories.

I love the way that you built their relationship and I love how true to Puck's character you stayed, even when he was falling in love. I

The ending was amazing! You are amazing. Bless you!
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thank you! This story is by far the best, most believable Puck and Kurt story I have ever read... It is simply brilliant. I hope you write a sequel or at least a companion piece with how they explained everything to the rest of glee club. Please write more Puck and Kurt stories. So good. Thank you again!
sunshine chapter 29 . 7/22/2012
Spent days reading this. Can't believe how amazing it was. True and tender but Bassas as well! Thanks.
NewAnonymous chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Love all of your stories! Especially The Sting and About Trees... This one is by far the best! I cried several times! You are my favorite fanfiction author!
kdalemama chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
This is a Great story! I was suspicious that Carole knew and I love how she talked with puck's mom.
basicallyeverything chapter 29 . 6/10/2012
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!
danilion chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
Absolutely loved this story! :D I especially liked the psychology bits- Puck's coma, the way his brain 'works' and Kurt's reactions. I was laughing at so many points in story, it was that good. :)
wsm021 chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
I don't usually read stories this long, because frankly they tend to be painfully and unnecessarily drawn out. But this was amazingly done
Heavy Metal Lover chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
I LOVEEEE LOVEEEE LOOOOVEEEE SO MUCH THIS FIC! Lo adoro asi en demasía, es el MEJOR fic puckurt en todo el universo y JAMÁS me cansare de decirlo! This is like the seventh time I read it! ES ADICTIVOOOO FELICITACIONES! Deberias hacer una secuela o un prologo porque extraño a Kurt y a Noah de tu fic!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »