Reviews for The Sting
musme chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
I love it
Thanks
StruckByCCLightning chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Glee is long gone & it's been some years since you wrote this story, but I wanted you to know that it is still being read and enjoyed. One of my favorite Puck and Kurt tales. Thank you.
The 5 of Spades chapter 21 . 7/3/2016
Why is this so funny to me? Oh, my God... XD Macabre, Puck!
The 5 of Spades chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
Puck, you adorable, clueless idiot.
The 5 of Spades chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
*whimpers*
The 5 of Spades chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
I feel like it's a metaphor that Puck was hiding in Kurt's closet.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
I loved this. It was so cute and sad and funny and so sweet all at the same time. Great job.
blaleblelelel chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
Oh my goodness, that was a very nice scene! I am so glad that Puck made out with Kurt and that Puck actually enjoyed it! I hope Kurt doesn't try to push Puck away again! :D

And I love that Puck just broke into Kurt's house as if it was nothing. I am seriously loving this story! :D
blaleblelelel chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love how Puck handled Karofsky, and I can only guess that the boarding school Karofsky was talking about is Dalton Academy. I can only hope he feels welcomed there. :)

And I seriously want Kurt to get back to hanging around Puck! D'x
blaleblelelel chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
I don't like all this angst! I wish things would go back to how they were before the accident! D'x

By the way, I loved the bit where Puck calls Kurt in a jealous rage! That moment was very awesome, I couldn't stop grinning! x'D
blaleblelelel chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
I am so glad Puck is awake! Now for him to confront Kurt at school or forever hold his coat as hostage!
blaleblelelel chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Loved the chapter!
I hope Puck demands Kurt to be there when he wakes up! I hope this whole 'staying away from him' doesn't last for more than one chapter!

And why do I get the feeling that everyone who blamed Puck in his dream actually said those things when they visited them? I can see Quinn, Finn, and Santana doing that.
blaleblelelel chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Loved the chapter!
Come on, wake up already! My heart feels like it's being ripped apart! D'x
blaleblelelel chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Loved the chapter!
I hate you for making me read about a world where Kurt died! I hope Puck wakes up in the next chapter, my heart can't take it anymore! D'x
blaleblelelel chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Oh no! I hope they're all right! Please let them be okay! D'x

And on a side note, totally love how Kurt trumped Rachel!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »