Reviews for The Sting
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hola!

Vi que en tus notas de autora dices que tu primera lengua es el español y fui a tu perfil y vi que sos de Argentina! Yay! Me too! XD

Estoy tan feliz de que haya otras fans del Purt como yo D: Porque tengo amigos que miran Glee... pero cuando les digo que me gusta a Kurt con Puck... me miran raro DX Pero bueno... es casi cliché... no sé cómo nos le puede gustar u_u

En fin, vamos al fic. Lo que leí hasta ahora me encantó! :3 Me encanta ver a este Puck así y que todas las ideas preconcevidas que tiene Kurt de él (al menos las más malas) Puck le esté demostrando que no son verdad.

No puedo esperar para ver cuando empiece el romance :D

Genial historia, espero leer más pronto! ;D
shattered17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like it! Just to let you know, you kept spelling muffin muffing.
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Really good..Update soon
OnceUponAFlyingPomagranite chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Congratulations on posting your first story! I like it so far and can't wait to see where it goes. Good luck finding a beta!

-Mady
syl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
sweet. really like it,everything fits perfectly in your story. can't wait for more, keep updating
Procrastinatebyreading chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really, really, really like what you have written so far! I feel like your Kurt and Puck are very much in character and I love a slow build up of them even becoming friends because they have never really had much interaction on the show.

So, do tell...when you are going to update again?
pinkkrane chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really like what you have posted so far but I did see somethings that need to be changed. I LOVE puckurt and would be interests in betaing for you. Just send me a message if still need a beta :)
GoldStarGrl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow! If spanish is your first language this is actually incredably translated. I like Puck/Kirt stories where they're not ethier killing each other or ripping each others clothes off. I hope to read more :)
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved it! Don't worry your grammerbis better than most authors on here.
1,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72