Reviews for Anger Management
My name is top secret chapter 2 . 3/15
wait wouldn't antisocial personality disorder just mean he's a sociopath?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Chpt 6 please I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Sakura, though she saved Hinata, is a total bitch! I hope she gets what's coming to her soon! Update please!
Erin Babez chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Can't wait 4 thee next chapter keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
OMG, please, congtinue this ASAP. it's just to good to be true... XD KEEP WITH THE HARD WORK! AUTHOR-NIM, FIGHTING 333
kandita chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I really wish someone had slap that ugly bi**h! I hate Sakura I can't understand why she's still alive in the manda to begin with
kandita chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Good chapter...
UnwillingJoy chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I know cursing is bad but...Sakura's a bitch. Not like "Bad Girl" or "Girl Dog (that would insult Kiba)" Just that terrible person kinda bitch. That person who lies and is popular for being fake (which is real for them) and acting (another bad word) slutty. I feel so sorry for Sasuke and Hinata. And Naruto. And Lee. Y'know I just feel sorry for everyone. Her parents must be sooooo proud (did you read sarcasm in that? I did) of her. Still, great story and again, EVERYONE should love Hinata. I love her. Not in that lesbian way. Just like a fan. bUt not a fangilr crazy sorta way. ARG. I shutting up right now.
UnwillingJoy chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
keep on trucking!
UnwillingJoy chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I think that this is amazing and i love it! :) Everyone really should be in love with Hinata :D
iKyoheii chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
This is great!

The way you portray the characters are really interesting!

I really really look forward for more!
Hyuga09 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I love your story, hope you update it soon!
oreospazz chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Omq your story is sooo adorable - *wink* so cute
oreospazz chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Omq your story is sooo adorable - *wink* so cute
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
So far this has been interesting. I don't mind the sakura bashing and she is gaining more attention than gaa/hina, so far so I can't wait for more chpt's that will go back to them. I hope hinata doesn't fall for whatever evil thing sakura has planned but at least gaara will be there to protect her. I liked the whole kankuro oggling her XD a little brotherly rivalry would be interesting, or even a rivalry with sasuke since he is supposed to like her. I look forward to more chpt's on this!