Reviews for In Whisky, Veritas
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Gosh. Nasty little men like Travers do have their uses after all. Meanwhile, the mercury's certainly risen in here.

I looked up Glenlivet XXV: over 200 smackers a bottle! But then again, this *is* a very high-class fic.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
A perfectly (in)appropriate epilouge to Checkpoint! Thank you!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love a playful Giles...that was GEAT I loved it!

THANKS:"D
Rippertish chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hiiii

I can't believe I didn't review this fic!

I was rereading it today...

It's absolutely amaaaaazing!

I loved hiw you managed to write a perfect drunk Giles... Where se loses a lot of hus restraining... He is more confident be still very Giles. I mustn't have been easy to write. Was it?

I'm with mischiefmagnet in that one.. The moment in which she seats on his lap is amazing.

You are great with the words... I could picture everything so clear.

Like when he looks up and say 'I adore you'... That whole interaction was breathtaking! :)

Thanksssss again and again for writing your fics. :D

I'll try to catch up with your Novell during the planes and train hours on the upcoming months. I've got all chapters savedon my phone. Haha

Seeya
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I loved this fic, even though I prefer Spike and Buffy, I always thought Giles would be a great match for her.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
HOTT!
LoreoftheFaye chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A Triumph!

Very excellent portrayal of an inebriated Watcher and his Slayer. I like Giles occasional "devil may care" attitude. Very well done!

Did I mention excellent smut? I didn't? How rude of me.

Anyway, I like it so bravo!
craterdweller chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved this! I always felt there was a lot of potential for these 2 after the events of Checkpoint. Nice work with keeping Buffy and Giles in character too.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Yay! I love it! As you already know, because I reviewed at 'the other place'. ;)

Any further thoughts from me? Let's see... it was sweet how Buffy was remarking about the lack of photos of her and Giles together, and revealed that she had one of them together at the prom. I just thought that was cute, that they would both treasure the idea of a photo of the two of them together. And I loved it when they were being kind of cuddly.

Hey, I still haven't had my coffee yet, so that's about the best you're going to get out of me for original thoughts since I wasted most of them in my other review. :P

In conclusion (because this is an essay now, apparently), a very nicely assembled story. Now go write something else!
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It's always fun to read stories where Travers inadvertently brings Buffy and Giles together. I love to imagine his head exploding - figuratively speaking, of course - when he finds out...which my mind always fills in even if it isn't in the story. Yay for drunken!Giles and drunken!Buffy!