Reviews for Some Mad Bugger's Wall
RivikaStyx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow - In a longer version Sam could have been sending these messages to himself in a subconscious way of breaking the wall down. Incredible Mousme - I love how this really makes you think about what it would be like to loose a memory and how it would probably eat at you to figure out what had happened no matter what.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow, this was just BEAUTIFUL. It was like watching someone's dream or something. It has a fantastic atmosphere, which is very hard to create, but you nailed it!

It gave me a really unnerving and cool feeling, almost like jumping through a painting or watching one of those one kind of indie movies (sorry, don't know how to clarify this one), or actually having a dream myself. Sorry that this is unclear, but suffice it to say that I think it's wonderful stuff!

Your image of the wall was fantastic, and the whole thing chilled me to the bone. I just loved it all! It was executed so well, and I wasn't sure what was going on until the end when it all came together in a flash. A scary flash, where Sam was going to tear down the wall. I hope they handle it even 1/4 as beautifully in the show as you have here.

Phenomenal work! Definitely one of my very favorites!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh this was very chilling. Made me think Sam may even be sending those packages to himself unconsciously.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ooh, this was very interesting and creepy - it took me a while to figure out exactly what was going on, but when I did I was very impressed:-) Nice job!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very, very well done. Ahh...Sam...you poor poor man. Remember what curiosity did to that unfortunate cat?

You're very gifted. Keep writing!
tkdblack chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Okay, THAT was very scary!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You know I loved it. Here's what I actually put in the voting post...

Great use of the prompt. As soon as I saw the first Floyd lyric, I began to feel nervous for Sam. The idea of "the wall" Death put in his brain is so fresh (and yet unresolved) that it was hard not to feel queasy for him. This story was like a freight train barreling towards poor Sam, to crash. Like a train wreck, it was impossible to look away, even though I didn't want to see the inevitable ending. I loved it.
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Totally creepy... and Fantastic! Just wow, thanks for posting!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 1/11/2011