Reviews for Skin Deep
Acrylate chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love Steve. Thank you
shirik40 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
absolutely loved it! lved hurt Steve and worried Danny! i hope there's more
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
totally love the middle names danny has for steve

ROFL 'suicide by bad guy' great catchy phrase
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
hes staying forever maybe?

great story
malfoymannor chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was so damn adorable. I love it when they argue. Great fic!
shirik chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i really love a wounded steve fic!

loved the banters between the guys.
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh, this was wonderful! It seems almost everyone on this site likes Danno h/c, and, while Scott Caan *is* a cutie, Alex O'Loughlin is the one who floats my boat!

This was so clever - the dialogue was snappy and spot on - especially coming out of Danno's mouth. I especially enjoyed all the *middle names* for Steve. I think my favorite was Steve backup-is-for-pussies McGarrett.

You managed just the right amount of comradarie and sexual tension, too.

Thanks for sharing this gem with us. I really enjoyed it.
johnnygirl51 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Just wanted to pop in and say I loved this story! Your Danny was perfect, I could totally 'hear' his voice throughout the story and you totally nailed the banter between the boys. I loved the balance you had Danny strike between snark and genuine care/concern. One of the lines that really grabbed me was, "You gotta level with me, Steve. Do I need to take you to a hospital?" I really felt Danny here! I can't wait to read more of your Five-O stories!
mcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved the slashiness of this - even if Steve missed most of the clues, Danny sure got them! Thanks for this!
mcatB chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoyed this - you got the banter just right!
BFive0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oooh I need more *_* Can't wait for the next chapter!
Onari chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
:D Loved every word of it. UST is just fine :D:D

L xx
mjels chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i like it

what will happen next
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is just so what McGarrett would do. But I doubt the standard first aid kit has surgical thread. It's not exactly the same as fixing a seam. Danny has some mad skillz.