Reviews for Off I Go
Red Lady chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice story, but I would spell check it. When the very first word is incorrectly spelled, it doesn't exactly set a great tone for the rest of the story... hopefully a follow-up to come?
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is good. Better then my first Sherlock fic.
Trouble in the Night chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh, it's you! 'Fields of Blood' author! Ooh, i love fics where people play with Sherlock's drug addiction! This was well written and well excecuted. Well done!
Lillkin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i don't understand why you chose to make the ending more mysterious? why wouldn't John be able to visit?

all in all i liked it although i had a feeling it was a little rushed - but not much. Also, the addiction or your description of drug abuse didn't go much past - drugs are bad for you no matter who you are. I think if you researched some particular drug and included more detailed bits of information about abuse and physical symptoms tied to the particular opiate it would give your story more depth - which is always good. it felt a little like an anti drug add you know?...

ah but i am tired, maybe its just me. Anyway thanks for the nice story

Lill
Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, youre a great writer! I would love another chapter, or a sequel:3
Eby chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You write Sherlock fanfiction too! Happy day! I love all your stories and I'm excited to see more in a different fandom!
Master Spock chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoyed this, the voices were brilliant and you paced the story well. In my opinion the phrase 'young holmes' was overused a tad, but thats just me being picky. Is this complete or will there be more?

Ms
LaytonInTheSkyWithDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved this :}

Loads of people mention Sherlocks addiction, but hardly anyone writes a whole chapter/story on it.

Really Good,