Reviews for Symbiosis
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Lovely portrait of intimacy - I really like it!
Nicolettelovestheboys chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
wow...just wow. Simply awesome. Loved the melody and the arguments section, but every bit was captivating as well. I pictured Robert Downey Jr. and his partner in the movie version as Holmes and Watson here. Simply because of the use of their surnames in addressing each other. I love all the Sherlock/Watson pairing in the world. My fave being the modern day BBC characters though Robert was equally good too, and his John was always so patient with.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Excellent! I loved every bit of it!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is truly an excellent sketch of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Fine work here, really; terrifically introspective and honest, believable, and true-to-character. Beautifully done; I really love this.
Cheers,

*8)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
A great story. Very well written.
kopiella chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! You captured the relationship between Watson and Holmes absolutely perfectly. Well done. :)
ahrent chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this, as one of the few people who actually stay platonic in writing about these two, you've done a great job!
sylver rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow wonderfully written. I'm too tired to give a good review but I can concisely tell you that you've got the characters down so well and their relationship perfectly despite them being infinitely complex characters. :) Thanks for that!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow that was great. you have them detail

oh and could you go to this these sites and and thanks.

/entries/95668

/website/302/contests/81494/voteable_entries/14337545
WrittenOnTheSubwayWalls chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Art. Beautifully written and a perfect glimpse into the relationship of Holmes and Watson.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
what truly is the difference between love of the heart and love of the head? Well done