Reviews for Please Hold
5 years of fun chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I only regretted that I took such a long time to find this fic.
DumbAsTheyCome chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I believe I found a purty little gem of a story. Nice. Very nice. Gave me quite a few chuckles. .
ALittleTreecko chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
"YOU HAVE GOT TO know what. Fine. They killed him. We'll go burn down the place nd have victory sex on the ashes!"

Poor Nigel. Great Job! I nearly fell over laughing! Keep it up!
Nightriver13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a rare gem; the type of story that makes you want to read it again and again, but gets funnier every time. I love how you left much of the details up to the audience. Thank you for those rather unique, delightfully awkward, and hilarious mental pictures (Like Hoagie trying to sneak out of the gay bar before he gets cornered) that kept me entertained for long after my eyes devoured the very last word.
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! So... Ha ha... Funny... I could totally see this being a KND episode if they were talking about more kid-related stuff.
tittlekid chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
God, I was laughing through this whole thing. Also totally diggin' how chill the packagedeliverydude was. And the Uncle Ben calls!

Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i was laughing my butt off as i read this. Poor nigel, and rachel is not that psycopathic... is she?
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this is hilarious. I just adore it. I cant resist a funny story. and yes it was random. i almost died laughing
The Ghost Witch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow, what a stalker Father is. That's what you get when you waste years of your life trying to(unsuccessfully) destroy children.

By the way, your story is pure fun, I laughed all the time. Crazy!Rachel was the best. I wonder if Mister Mistoffelees will make some appearence in other fics of yours.

Keep up the great work!

Ulathon chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was awesome! And Nigel's "business as usual" - attitude to all the crazy makes it even funnier. It's probably a good thing that he doesn't have to worry about getting gray hair :-).
X Author Account Closed X chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
*Is unable to leave a proper review due to being incapitated with laughter*
angelraider chapter 1 . 1/12/2011

:D :D :D

This just made my life. You much into this that it just made me burst. The crazy Rachel, the chinese resturant, Ace and Lizzie, the whole Kuki thing made me burst out laughing, hell, after each segment I had to look away and just LAUGH because this was just PERFECT.

I can't get over the 'You little SNITCH!' part. I can just see Rachel throwing something-in most cases, the cell phone-at this random lady. And the Lizzie part had me doubled over because it's exactly like her to want someone to piss her off so that she could take it out of someone different. "You're fat." "YOU ASS! Thank youuu!" Perfect!

And Chad, as a customer service rep-why does that image come so clearly in my mind! It shouldn't but it does! XD XD XD And Eva was the PERFECT way to start it off, and get the whole thing going. Creepy cousin thing indeed, lol. XD

And Father. You're such a loser. SUCH. A. LOSER. And poor Ralph. Just tryin' to make a living on drugs...XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
O.m.g. What were you drinking/eating when you wrote this, and where can I get some? Lol. Jk. HILARIOUS! xD
tmcala chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was hilarious. Eeeee! It just made me so smiley. Rachel being insane was fun and Wally was so in character that it was fantastic. I kind of want to know what he ordered though, since it was apparently a pretty big deal. You're amazing and I don't even know what else to say. If I could write humor as well as you, I wouldn't write anything else. Ever.
Eevee Blossom chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMG! I was ROTFL with Ben & his loner-calls...he needs a girlfriend

Nigel should use the Rejection Hotline on him(_)

Phenon...u r some type of KND Fanfiction GOD!(not literally)

da point is...UR AWSOM & SO R UR STORIES!