Reviews for All That Glitters Is Just Black
leecarlson chapter 16 . 1/12
sad to see it end!
Blaze chapter 1 . 1/6
Really enjoyed it. Nicholas sparks esq
ba2006 chapter 16 . 1/3
Loved this chapter :) Looking forward to the next update :)
Great story! Sad it's over.

At the every end, I think it would have been more effective if you had actually played out the scene, instead of narrated it.

Love Angel and how he's so sweet.
CHenson chapter 16 . 1/2
love it
e chapter 16 . 1/2
think ff is being messed up took forever for me to be able to get here without an error
tbolling5 chapter 16 . 1/2
Loved it, great ending-tho wish you would continue
NinaGrace chapter 16 . 1/1
Great chapter!
Angel is so patient and caring, it's good, that Buffy decided to give them a chance. Angel was right - Hemery is too depressing place to want to stay there forever, but they should be used some time leave the past in the past, just to understand yourself for Buffy, Angel to solve something with his business, to strengthen their relationship, well part with family and friends. But I think eventually they have to start their family in a better place.
I look forward to update) Happy 2015!
Jan chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
the high school thing was so cute! Love it! Great job
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
What happened to chapter 16?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
She's staying! I'm so happy that you're updating your other fics as well...hint: she glittered please! My fav one!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Not sure if you know it, but Ch 16 has disappeared not sure if it was fan fiction or you, but I figured I'd say something just in case it was a glitch with the site.
EmmaTownsend chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
So glad she decided to stay thanks for the update.
ba2006 chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Freakin awesome fic! and yes ive read it twice now and also shared it on the BA group on FB coz everyone needs to read how awesome this is! I hope you update soon :)

Im sorry I take forever to review RL is full on.

BA forever :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Can't believe it's been over a month since you've updated :( please update soon!