Reviews for Solar Winds
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 75 . 4/30
Hi, I don't know how I want to word this so I'll just jump right in :). I few months ago I found your story and I haven't been able to put it down since. I'd lock myself in my room pouring over this writing. I'd get phone calls from concerning friends who thought I died as I hadn't resurfaced from my Solar Winds binge in days. I'm absolutely in love with it. I've even started saying phrases. "What the hell" is now "What the hills". And now, much to my sadness, I've reached the end. And it's a cliffhanger I might add. It says this story hasn't been updated in about two years. Is it discontinued? If so can you please tell me what happens? (Kind of dying over here) or is there another place that has more content. I'd love to see more and I'm sorry for this really long rant. Best of wishes -DP87
Jemma chapter 75 . 1/27
OMG i love this story! especially sam in this one :) he's such a sweetheart! poor him :( I hope you plan to continue this story sometime
Livia Toric chapter 62 . 6/19/2014
I was wondering where he is!
Livia Toric chapter 52 . 6/18/2014
They are ALIVE!
Guest chapter 63 . 3/4/2014
BGuate224 chapter 75 . 1/29/2014
Ok, this story is probably abandoned. BUT. THATS OKAY.
First if all, Artie and Kilgore are the best characters ever.
Kurt is selfish...but I love him.
Blaine Jesus Christ please just...the world is cruel and you were sheltered, I get it, but...but...stop being so naive ;-;
I...really want to know more of Mercedes and Finn's background o_o or really...all of the original team avatar crew ._. They left Flinn, why? Was it Flinn who rejected Kurt? Did he know he was the avatar then? ._. Were Kurofsky, Adam, and Chandler supposed to be involved ;-;
I...Puck and Santana were left for worse, jeez...

I really loved this story, it involved two shoes that I REALLY loved...

Maybe one day you'll return?
Lissypie532 chapter 75 . 1/12/2014
Just finished the story up to this point- sadly, I didn't notice that the story was incomplete! Hopefully you can get past any writers block and finish up this story, because it is by far one of my most favorite I've read, I L-O-V-E how you've crafted the characters and I can't wait for the next update! Good luck :)
Guest chapter 75 . 12/14/2013
You're killing me. I love everything about this but the incomplete marking. Dying. I am dying.
lover95 chapter 75 . 11/8/2013
I think I might actually cry if you dont update this story soon. Pleasepleaseplease I just love this so much. You have put together my two favorite series EVER!

Ann198 chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Love your story. :)
dejaceratops chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
I always re-read this chapter and the last one at least twice before I move on with the rest of the story 1) because Blaine/Artie friendship/relationship/any ship is among my favorite things on the face of the earth and 2) your Artie is fascinating and gorgeous and hilarious and I love the shit outta him. I miss so much about your story when updates take a while to come along, but I think I miss your Artie the most. This chapter - especially that revelation about Artie's past - is amazing and always hits me right in the chest.
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 50 . 8/22/2013
This was BRILLIANT! My mind was blown all the way to the North Pole! Thank God Klaine finally got their act together, I hope Finchel get together as well, and I cannot wait to read even more.

Epic awesome job! :)
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Since you worked so hard, I'm dropping you a review :)

Dude, let's just say that was a BOSS chapter. Everything flowed beautifully and let's just say I was on the edge of my couch reading this.

Before reading this, I was thinking of how terrible this story was, because I found Avatar: The Last Airbender kinda dumb (no offense). After deciding to read the first chapter, I fell in love with the whole concept. Now, if it's ever on tv, I'm going to watch it :)

Excellent job! Can't wait to read even more!
klainer8967 chapter 75 . 8/16/2013
i love the story and caught up on all 75 chapters in like 2 update soon with the rest of the you :)
Infinity Edge chapter 75 . 8/2/2013
I can honestly say, without a doubt, that this is one of the best, if not THE best Glee story I've ever read. Maybe even better than "Dalton." Please keep writing!
1,938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »