Reviews for Solar Winds
F88g
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
OMG, I'm DYING! At first I was confused, but then I thought about it some more, and CHI-RYU, you are so clever! Also, fantastic fic!
Alex chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
I know this is probably never getting finished, but on the off chance that you read this I wanted to say that I was reading this as you were first writing it, and it never fails to bring me joy. Outside of glee and ATLA this is just a GREAT story and you should be proud, but you also use the elements of these shows so so so well, I love it. There's a reason I just reread it for like, the 4th time now 7 years after you stopped updating. If anyone happens on this and isn't sure if it's worth reading it SO is. Anyways, I don't really have more to add, just wanted to make sure you know how loved this is.
PerRyJackPott chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I know it's been four years...but I hope you won't abandon this story. I will faithfully wait.
smjedwards chapter 75 . 11/26/2016
Hi-

I'm not sure if you're still writing, or if you've moved on from this fandom, or how you feel about these characters and this story. But I wanted to share that even though it's been three years since you updated, this is still one of my favorite stories to read. I think I've read it four or five times, and I still am thrilled by the last three chapters that you've posted- literal goosebumps when you describe the rings of elements. Did you ever post a snippet with how you envision this story ending? I would love to hear even the bare-bones plot points that wrap up this epic saga.

All the best,
Jess
LandofMidnightRain chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
I really like the direction you've gone in with this story so far. It's very unique and that's really cool. I'm excited to read more!
Also, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that you chose Japanese numbers for the names of Sue's Chi-Ryu drills. I wasn't expecting that and it added a little something special while I was reading. I'm excited to read more!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 75 . 4/30/2015
Hi, I don't know how I want to word this so I'll just jump right in :). I few months ago I found your story and I haven't been able to put it down since. I'd lock myself in my room pouring over this writing. I'd get phone calls from concerning friends who thought I died as I hadn't resurfaced from my Solar Winds binge in days. I'm absolutely in love with it. I've even started saying phrases. "What the hell" is now "What the hills". And now, much to my sadness, I've reached the end. And it's a cliffhanger I might add. It says this story hasn't been updated in about two years. Is it discontinued? If so can you please tell me what happens? (Kind of dying over here) or is there another place that has more content. I'd love to see more and I'm sorry for this really long rant. Best of wishes -DP87
Jemma chapter 75 . 1/27/2015
OMG i love this story! especially sam in this one :) he's such a sweetheart! poor him :( I hope you plan to continue this story sometime
Ciaossu Baby chapter 62 . 6/19/2014
Sebastian!
Yeah!
I was wondering where he is!
Ciaossu Baby chapter 52 . 6/18/2014
YEAH!
They are ALIVE!
WES AND DAVID!
Guest chapter 63 . 3/4/2014
*Singing the tune Hayah Hee* PLEASE UPDATE YEAH YEAH PLEASE UPDATE IT'S SO GOOD I WANT MORE!
BG224 chapter 75 . 1/29/2014
Ok, this story is probably abandoned. BUT. THATS OKAY.
First if all, Artie and Kilgore are the best characters ever.
Kurt is selfish...but I love him.
Blaine Jesus Christ please just...the world is cruel and you were sheltered, I get it, but...but...stop being so naive ;-;
I...really want to know more of Mercedes and Finn's background o_o or really...all of the original team avatar crew ._. They left Flinn, why? Was it Flinn who rejected Kurt? Did he know he was the avatar then? ._. Were Kurofsky, Adam, and Chandler supposed to be involved ;-;
AND BETH WAS COMING JESUS...
I...Puck and Santana were left for worse, jeez...

I really loved this story, it involved two shoes that I REALLY loved...

Maybe one day you'll return?
Lissypie532 chapter 75 . 1/12/2014
Just finished the story up to this point- sadly, I didn't notice that the story was incomplete! Hopefully you can get past any writers block and finish up this story, because it is by far one of my most favorite I've read, I L-O-V-E how you've crafted the characters and I can't wait for the next update! Good luck :)
Guest chapter 75 . 12/14/2013
You're killing me. I love everything about this but the incomplete marking. Dying. I am dying.
lover95 chapter 75 . 11/8/2013
I think I might actually cry if you dont update this story soon. Pleasepleaseplease I just love this so much. You have put together my two favorite series EVER!

love,