Reviews for My Girl
Bubblyblush16 chapter 11 . 5/22
Beautiful! I hope theres a sequal1
Ella9658 chapter 11 . 3/2
Awww... It was adorable but I kind of hoped that Aimi was marrying Shippo...Anyhow this is an amazing story! I will definantly read it again! lol on the whole lovey dovey Kagome Inuyasha moment during the wedding! I cracked up! never stop writing (you rock at it to much to quit now)!
Inu&Kag 4eva!
Ella
Ella9658 chapter 9 . 3/2
YES! I have been suspecting this from the very start! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

Inu&Kag 4eva!
Ella
Ella9658 chapter 2 . 2/28
Wow this is definitely a great story! I have to say though, I cringed when Inuyasha brought Kikyo up!
Am I the only one who hates her with a fiery passion? LOL. Anyway, amazing story cant wait to read more! Kag&Inu 4eva!
Hiya chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I am loving this story, and your notes at the end are really super cute.
Hiya chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow this was great, can't wait to read more!
BeesBee chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Absolutely in love with this story :) It's so light and innocent, Inuyasha's bumbling is hilarious, the children are adorable, and the jokes in this are memorable enough for me to chuckle at random times.

The only problem I have are the naming of the human children. "Jason", "Casey".. Really? Come on, they're in Japan, be creative! Take advantage of Google!

But still, can't help but adore what you've written. Definitely going into my favourites.
Nariko Cooper chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Just started digging into the InuYasha fanfics two, three days ago, and this is one of the first decent ones I have run into. Aimi and Shippo were very cute - and successful - matchmakers :) I wonder if the groom had to fill out a form before dating Aimi...
-Nariko
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
You know somehow I know that was coming. When I read the first 3 chapters I just knew.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
This was a truly cute story and I loved the ending...though I did believe she would have ended up marrying Shippou.
Morra Renae chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
I love this story! I just want to know why you didn't pair Aimi with Shippo, like it was pretty much assumed?
Kate chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Wow! I really liked this story! I wonder if there is a sequel... :) if so I'm gonna go read it! If not, PLEASE MAKE ONE! :)
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Hell, would she even want to get married again? Of course, she did. If for nothing else, Aimi needed a dad, but she couldn't just pluck any man off the street. Good men don't just fall out of the sky.

"Ahhhhh, loooook out belooooow!" she heard a scream followed by a loud thud on the ground next to her. Looking back over her shoulder, there was a man, face down, lying in the dirt. She heard him grumbling, and started to pull himself off the ground.

that was my favourite line and scene. it was so original and cute. i just loved this fic especially aimi and shippou's plotting. i kind of saw the inu being aimi's dad twist but the fic was still cute and enjoyable. i cant wait till you upload your other ''single parent and kid'' fic.
xGuiltyPleasures chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
LOL OHHHHHHHHHHHHmygosh. I can honestly say, with confidence gained from saaaaay, 4 years of fanfiction reading, that I've never seen (Well, read but really) an internal theatre type thing. I mean inner monologues, yes, but this one really takes the cake. Made me laugh so hard by how cliche it is, especially those in the movies! Points for innovativity!
Rosett chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Has anyone else noticed that the Twilight love triangle is like the Inuyasha love triangle? Inuyasha is Edward(the one with that wants to be something he's not) Kagome is Bella(the one that feels like a weak human) and Koga is Jacob(the wolf boy that gets called flea bag)Don't get me wrong i like Twilight but Inuyasha came out before the vampire love novles. Wonderful job by the way!