Reviews for To Another sequel to 'Another Life'
Sequoia chapter 1 . 5/9
I love this story, and it's eating me to see what happens next. Write mOre!
Menasa chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please write more! Another life was great!
LoriB chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hi, I've just read through Another Life and thought it was brilliant and was thrilled to see a sequel. Can you advise if this is going to be finished or if the story is actually posted somewhere else? I'd love to see where the rest of the story goes for this interesting family. Thanks for sharing
Inusagi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please finish. I'd like to know if Giacomo becomes a psycho
mykaela chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Can you please continue this story
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Having read Another Life several times now, I'm still enamoured by it, and so very much want to see what happens next.

This is a brilliant start - it's nice to see that it's not all sunshine and roses for Jack & Ianto - that they're just as human as the rest of us.

I cannot wait to see what happens with Little Jack and his future, and to see how Jack & Ianto make theirs work. I know you won't let me down!
The.Right.Doctor chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So, I got totally hooked on Another Life, and now I'm on the edge of my seat, excited to see what happens next. Of course, it's not until I'm fully invested in finding out what happens next that I look up and see that it was posted in January. Now I'm afraid this story is going to end up like Home. And I still check my e-mail every day, hoping for an update. And that hasn't updated in Two Years. I'd probably do about the same for this story, too.

So, I'm asking you with a glimmer of hope in my heart, if you're planning to continue with this story, even after seven months. I'm hoping you'll say yes.

I'd also like to note that the only reason I didn't stop to review every chapter was because I hardly stopped reading over the past two days. So, whether you decide to continue or not, I'd like to thank you for the riveting way to spend the end of my summer.
pitabread12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
please please keep writing!
Lilah Aine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait for more! I love it, great story.

Toinette chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Of course you had to put this chapter at the end of the previous story, of course I printed everything without looking, of course... now, I'm stuck with just this one chapter and it is driving me MAD.

I mean it, this is probably the most addictive fanfic I've read on this website. I just can't believe where you've taken the characters so far. What is brilliant is most of your readers imagine themselves sharing their life with either Jack or Ianto ; the more the story goes, the less you envy them! And then there's this whole Giacomo business, hanging like the sword of Damocles over Ianto. I can't wait to get a chapter alert in my email box.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great start! Hope to see more soon!

bellykaat chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
What a wonderfully complex world you've woven. I am so looking forward to reading more, but just hate where the two are right now. The puzzle pieces you left in "Another Life" are all so maddening! And you have left me extremely curious. Can't wait to see more, thanks so much for sharing!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
good story but sad. Ianto is actually making me mad...
Francine S chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow, life has really changed for them in the five years, little sad that things are tense for jack and ianto, aww poor jack not being able to get it up and ianto being fed up with his life cause he has nothing to do and jack wont let him do anything, aww to giacomo wanting to go to art school, sad that he mighten be able to because it could be too expensive, terrible that jack and ianto are still trying to prove that it is a real marriage and that ianto was thinking about leaving jack, glad they did talk it through so they can work on it, omg to jack being fired, aww, poor guy, hope things work out for them, and then there is what is going happen to giacomo, have missed this story and so glad that you have started the sequel, cant wait to see how the boys fix everything
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Really glad you're continuing with this universe. Great first chapter, looking forward to the rest.