Reviews for 2 out of 3
radiate689 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Funny o/s btw I think thats the only episode of himym ive ever seen. :-)
missterri chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I just wanted to say that I had a grin on my face while reading this entire fic!

Thank you so much for writing it!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hahaha... poor Bart, he was the 1 out of 3.
Jay Amaya Haughton chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I totally loved

Lol

This one shot is a great fic
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
haha the naked man always works 2 out of 3 times, great HIMYM episode
katlynne chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Bahahahahahaha I love it! I love that show too but I never seem to get to watch it when its on. For some reason when you asked for other episodes I got a really weird idea in my head ( I don't know the actual title) but Barney and this guy who works in the building across from him send each other pratical jokes and for some reason I picture Oliver, Bart and Clark doing that to Lex hahaha. Anyways I loved that it was sooo funny and really well written. I love that Clark called lucy a slut. I love the superman pose stuff and the chollie and clois and bart being an idiot. I can't wait to see if you do another one! :)
katlynne chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
anacat chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
wonderful! I laughted out loud!