Reviews for All that he couldn't do
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story does wonders for me. The mind of Finnick that you portrayed is both heart wrenching and thought-provoking, and I can't find any criticism.
PurePotter chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I honestly am in genuine awe of this story. It is so very deliciously detailed with vague references in all the right places. I was moved to tears by the ending. Not because I didn't know how their story ended, but because you wrote about how it started. And then about how it continued. The line "Oh, but there is no why in the way that we meet with coincidences and call them correlation before convincing ourselves that correlation is causation." is so breathtakingly worded to show the most simplistic aspects of circumstance. That line blew me away. The story is the perfect length and so artistically painted with prose that I love your version of Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta better than Suzanne Collin's version. This piece made me think about human nature and what it means to love someone with such restrained and barely containable devotion. And the way it seemed to be told to Finnick and Annie's child at the end was just the cherry on top. Amazing work, really. Bravo and well done. Thank you for this story.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved this. I think you captured everything perfectly. Keep it up!
sah-dah chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This story was simply amazing. Thank you for sharing.

The way everything was written, hard to explain, but it just affects you. You could really feel the pain of everything that they were forced to endure.

At the end, is that an interview with Katniss? I just wanted to make sure I had the right character voice in my head.

Brilliant!
imrocketeer4558 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I just recently became a fan of the HG trilogy and remembered that you wrote Finnick/Annie fics. Tried this and just gaaah! Really? Until here? You truly know how to effing tug a reader's heart. I cried. Again. You did them so much justice!

I’ve always wanted their story to get laid out. Elaborated. And this one shot is just a one shot. Lol. Yet like all your other fics: fluid and breathtaking. Finnick's my fave guy after Peeta also cause of his devotion to the girl he loves. Also like AC in the Isle! I love how they're each other’s lifeboat in that darkness that engulfs them. I'm such a sucker for these.

You really make me feel butterflies then this hollowness that is the pain that happens to me like when I’d read The Time Traveler’s Wife and the HG Trilo that I've cried buckets on. Again, if these stories of yours get published I'd be the first in line. I kowtow to you!
RealOrNotReal chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was fantastic. your writing is flawless and perfect. Bravo.
Howlynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ohhh holy crap -Wonderful -this is just really really lovely - really enjoyed it.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Such an amazing story! I really like it!
xMkx chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow.

That was so beautiful.

You certainly have a way with words.
P.nerd chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Beautiful. Truly memorable and so skilfully crafted. I love the last part, especially.
MesserDarcy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is... hauntingly beautiful. It really affected me. I think it's probably the best one shot you've ever written, which is saying a lot!
Queen Quiea chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lord, this is just amazing. Blew me away and you know what, the last part made me tear!
Scorchia chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I hopped over from Livejournal after that post? And boy am I glad I did. Beautifully written and just so, so achingly sad. The last part made a great fic just superb. Good job.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Saw your post in TheMockingjay over at LJ and came here to read it.:

Simply breathtaking. Beautifully written, poignant and haunting. Superbly done!:)
Rockie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great job! Really loved how you phrased it and how beautifully you could write even about the most painful a chill up my spine at plenty of points.