Reviews for Safe
Meganelixabethh chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
loved it! 3
Meganelixabethh chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hello old friend xD how have you been these last few months? im loving this and im really glad its compleated :D i just wrote a maggie/charlie one shot for casualty too :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Awww Kirsty and Adam are so cute together :D
Hannahlouise16 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Adam and Kirsty are cute together and all he wants to do is look after her like he did with Jess. I still think Kirsty is a lot like Jessica in the way the charcter is. ( Not the Actress who plays Jess - Gillian Kearney) or Lucy Gaskell - who plays Kirsty) both were vunlarable, both had controlling husbands, Warren ands Kirsty, Sean and Jess, Both have kids.

Kirsty has Nita. Jess has Lucas, Amelia and Harry. Both had controling mother in laws. Congratlons on completing the FanFic x
3KirstyandAdam3 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Nooooo! Don't end it there ! it was amazing well done :)

Kirsty and Adam really really should get together they are so cutee :D

I hate it when they aren't in certain weeks of it :(
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
That was an amazing ending. I agree Adam does care about Kirsty. And I am happy that Warren is dead.
amy2k6 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
fantastic story sad its complete hope you write more i love casualty the tension between kirsty and adam is amazing on the programme cant wait for more kadam
sararah chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Just read the whole thing and I love it so please please update soon! It really gets inside the characters' heads!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Next, you could have Kirsty just saying that she left her bag or something to warren, then she should go back in and like hide? Then go home with Adam and get nita to go their, etc ...

It was really good!
Yuki chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I loved the last episode - adam and kirsty HAVE to get together, its obvious the love each other :D!

great story... whats warren going to do to kirsty :O?

update soon please :) xx
JazFoster chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Absolutely AMAZING. (:

I love it, gets better with every chapter.

I love Kadam, its pretty much the only reason I watch Casualty now!

Keep those updates coming! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
That was really epic! I wanna know what's gonna happen next! Keep writing please :)
chickfly317 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Loving the story. Cant wait 4 another update. I think Nita’s the one who pushed him to protect Kirsty and Kirsty’s now guna protect Nita by saying it was her. im loving Kirsty and Adam their so cute together.
73815 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
ehhh, last nights episode was so exciting. but did she push him or did he trip trying to push her? If she pushed him then it must be classed as self defence, I can't imagine kirsty being written out! Great story, update when you can :)
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I really like this fanfic. I still think Jess could return from America. On the subject of last nights Casualty that aired 29/1/11. I enjoyed it, glad Adam made it to Kirsty's house, I think Warren is dead, or if not Kirsty might get arressted for attempted murder. I thought Kirsty would of made it out of Holby, the note Kirsty left for Adam was cute. uppdate soon.