Reviews for Of Dreams
warsawmouse chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
grrr

Damned Texan peacocks and their wandering eyes.
TheAspetta chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was such a simple piece, beautifully written and clearly conveyed. It broke my heart.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lovely.
HarmonyB chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You have a beautiful writing style, great use of imagery. I love how you romanticized Mattie's and LaBoeuf's relationship. Update?

-HarmonyB
Kazz the 13th chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow. Thanks for this story. It was very well written. I was able to sit there and invision it actually taking place. I especially enjoyed the ending. Hope you keep up the great work! :D Too few True Grit fics.
TeeKay chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it! Great representation of both characters.
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
"...As responsible women never succumb to blatant fantasy."

Ah, I loved that line: so very Mattie. And I loved the bittersweet tone of this. I hope you write more for the fandom.
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a good story, at the end of the movie I was wondering if LaBoeuf and Mattie had something going. Anyway nice writitng and I hope to see more True Grit stories from you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I LOVE THIS. CAPSLOCKS CANNOT EXPRESS MY FANGIRLY JOY! HO-MY. !

I love how accurate it is, and how your words paint a picture. It's so easy to see what you wrote if I close my eyes.
maybewecantoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I adore you for writing a True Grit story. It was well-written with great visual descriptions. I just wish there was some direct interaction or dialogue, though that's just me. For what you wanted to tell in your story (the emotion and Mattie's thoughts) you achieved it flawlessly.
grateful reader chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Bittersweet drabble. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for quenching my thirst (for a little bit) for a True Grit fanfic. I hope you write a few more. :)