Reviews for Litany of destruction
Judy chapter 17 . 6/1
Bravo, bravo, bravo, I couldn't stop reading. You depicted Batman/Bruce Wayne as a true warrior with a heart and how much he truly loves Diana/Wonder Woman. True soul mates. I love to read more and see if Aphrodite gets what she wants. Enjoyed the way you involved the Justice league, Amazon's, Dr. Fate and his wife,, Zatanna, and of course Gods of Olympus.
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 5/17
Fantastic .Really like it .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 5/17
Oh my goodness . Wow !
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 5/16
I .Love .It .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 5/16
Am I evil ? Because I love this chapt .
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Good story, thou Bruce was a little unrealistic. Well.. as unrealistic as you can get when talking about a man dressed in a metal super-bat-suit traveling through the underworld to fight a god with the help of his magic friends.
Lazarus495 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
I'd have loved to give you a ton of praises in as many sentences but words don't come as easily to me and they wouldn't have been as eloquent as i'd have wanted because surely you deserve it. So i just tip my imaginary hat and bow in respect to a job well done.
Boredomkills chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Nice! Is there more?
Shadow.SSJ chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Your story is more than excelent. I just can't describe it. Once you start reading, it's impossible to stop.
Thank you for writing it! :D
CMVreud chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I knew it.
Such a scene just HAD to come.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Let me guess. Food-poisoning?
Pobre chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Best. Story. Ever.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG, just read the first chapter and dying over here because of Alfred's awesomeness and Batman being Batman. Love this already 0.o
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Wow, that was amazing. I don't think I've read anything that good in a very long time. Great story. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 11/7/2012