Reviews for Pickup lines
TheEliteSlave chapter 3 . 2/14
*grabs a gun and shoots herself* I have departed
TheEliteSlave chapter 2 . 2/14
Ugh! Sai you are my least fave character... cuz I just died laughing bcoz of UK UK! XD chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was one funny pick up line in the summary xD got me right there.
random716 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Lol. I won't say I like how you made Neji so obsessed with his hair! And that freaking breath line! Hinata is so right for "contemplating on whether she should be relieved or if she should unleash a jukken on him" And fuuuuuucccckkkk! Hinata countered back! Sai, you ignorant little shit! You just lost the game!
random716 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Omfg! Kakashi pick up lines! You pervert! And I love how Hinata's first inquiry upon seeing Sai is, "A-ano, you're still alive?"
random716 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
What I love most about this chapter is how the twitch happened. And how I would've reacted the same if I were Neji.
random716 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I feel like I'm one with the kinouchi's. I swear if I ever be in that position, I'd die laughing. Poor Hinata. I swear, she could've died of embarassment.
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Omg, this whole thing was hilarious! Sai with his relentless, horrible pick up lines, Neji and his hair and lastly Sai being clueless about Hinata's own pick up line to him despite him using them the whole story. xD
So funny chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Really fun to read! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
you baka sai she was hitting on you! nice story by the way
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
this is soooooooooooo funny and kawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
HAHAHA! I can't stop laughing! I love this so much! :D
snowkatl chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Good story and the pick up lines were so funny!
Keep it up! :3