Reviews for Freedom is Always an Unfinished Task
Waltz Turner chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I revisted this story in dire hopes that you have updated(alas no), and just realized you named a character after Ken Watanabe! Woot woot! That man is da bomb! Nice one!

Please update this story sometime, I need my SQ fix!
mikem4600 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Amazingly well-told story. Far more realistic setting compared to the TV series. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gaby chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This is a Excellent story,I hope you Update soon.
Will the UEO,start making Subfighters?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Cheile chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
So I forgot to mention in last review that the Iron Pants Bridger thing cracked me up SO HARD LMAO.

Hoooooly crap at that a native Californian that's a very believable plot twist. But ack all the same cuz I know damn well the Macronesians are gonna take advantage of that! Great twists..look forward to more soon.
Cheile chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Yay finally get to read some more. Love seeing Katie and Ben...LOL at Ben getting caught drunk. Oops. Awesome that he got promoted tho! And I'm w Katie...Hudson is an idiot! Lucas' graduation was great to see too!
Arianna of the Sea chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I should have reviewed this earlier, as I progressed through the chapters, but I become engrossed with your story. I hope, even though I know it's been a while, that you will continue soon. I love that the other dolphin, Minerva, was introduced to Darwin. But on a side note, I currently work at SeaWorld Orlando as a part of their zoological dept. I work with and around their rescue staff everyday and they are some of the most dedicated people I know :-) but I love the folks at Mote too.
Cheile chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Only have time for one chapter so far, but this is pretty fascinating! I like the integration you obviously have planned of all the crews, though i dread seeing Hudson really in action...that guy was such a jerk.

the scene with Lucas and Noyce is pretty amusing, especially Noyce's line about what good is it being the CNO if i can't pull strings? LOL

i look forward to getting to read more.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Your Piccolo seems a little smarter than the second season Piccolo, more like CFVici's version after she gave him a chance to grow up. At least he's smart enough to know when he's in trouble, and not to make it worse. Three cheers for Ford and seaStrike.
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Never apologize for a cliffhanger.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
As a former Westpac widow, this feels right, it feels real. And as a seaQuest fan ... this is how it should have been.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh, dear. Lucas is about to learn that there's a big difference between being "little brother" to the whole boat and being a junior officer on the boat.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
The main idea of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his. Knowing this does not make Jonathan feel better, alas, but he did the right thing. Nice compromise with Lucas on the j. g. bit.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Excellent first chapter; great characterization.
Natasi chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
I've been putting off reading this but I finally ran out of reading material and I could not let a long SeaQuest fic sit there just staring me in the face particularly since it involved the first season crew. I started reading it on a few different occasions in the past but never got past the first chapter because I could not handle the idea of Lucas joining the Navy. Yes, I have a complex, i can't help it. Anyway, I finally sucked it up and kept reading and holy Hell, I am glad I did! I love what you did with Lucas, I love how you brought everyone together, and I love the plot. I am even liking characters that I usually despise. Seriously, I don't even want to gouge out Lonnie's eyes with a spork, and that is a miracle. So, I look forward to your next update!