Reviews for All's Well That Ends Well
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Love it! I really love this pairing, hope you will pick up this story again in the near future so I could read part 2 :D
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
cool fic
rose chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was amazingly good. I loved this one shot of mukuro and tsuna! It was so cute and a little steamy haha. The writing was so detailed and I could see this happening in canon! The way you wrote mukuro was so amazingly well done and also tsuna was written well too. Tsuna made me go all 'awwwww' haha because he's just super cute! Thank you for this great story.
Nezumi-chwan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really liked it! :D I hope you post more 6927!
animeluver1827 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Cute story :)
LukaNezumi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have an actual account but I'm too lazy to sign in. I liked your story although Mukuro was a bit out of character. But it was pretty good- I'm not a big 6927 fan but I love this story and it made me write 6927 on my hand right now, heh. Are you going to post more?
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Why wont you post the lemon!
shounatic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow...! Cutee~ MukuroxTsuna Fanfic!

I like it, & now I'm currently reading the part 2 in your livejournal account, though your links didn't work (TT) *sniff*

But I manage to find it! YAY for me~ LOLz! xD
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
KAWAII! I love this story! Yay!

Kufufu...mukuro x tsuna so Howwtt!

Good job!
RileyLan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
YOUR LINKS DIDN'T WORK! TT_TT
Someone you dont need to know chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
YAY! MUKUR TSUNA FIC! XD

Seriously, 6927 is almost neglected in this fandom. Cant people see the greatness of this pairing? O-O

XD

Ne, do you know about the 6927 Challenge here? I saw it as I was serching for fics to read.

AWESOME FIC BTW. I LOVE THEM LONG!
Ambie-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awwww yay 6927! Awesome story. A few grammar errors but still really good!
Sayuri Quinn chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hello!

I also read the second part and I wanted to say that your fic was really great! To be honest, I am more into 1827 than 6927 but Mukuro is also super awesome and that pairing is so sweet. I really liked your Mukuro and the part about pledging his love before his loyalty to Tsuna because I think it looks like him to do that since he hates the mafia so much. Oh and the fact that Tsuna's first kiss was his too was so cute.

It was sad when, ten years later, Mukuro still kept on betraying Tsuna, making him cry and all but it was for the better, right ?

And the end was funny lol, poor them, they couldn't stand a chance against Mukuro and Reborn :p

Then, I wish you a good continuation

Bye