Reviews for Notice Me?
ereluna chapter 1 . 2/1
'Notice me', by far, the best fanfic ever written, compared to others this is fit to be animated..wish you would write how it turned out with the the whole secret service situation, its too juicy to be left like that.
You're Fantastic! pls keep writing!
brancan2 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oh. My. God. I cant wait to see what you come with next! I know you probably hear this alot, but I love this story!
Abasta01 chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Please mak this be a Duncan n Isabelle love story ! Please I really love this story u created :) keep up n update soon :)
Neli chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Please, please update soon! I absolutely love the plot and the interaction between the characters(though I have to say the scene with Belloc and Duncan is one of my favorites :D)! Awesome work!
JCCT chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Update this pls.
Cynthia 1905 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Great story! I really like how you wrote all the to say this but I never liked Jenna,she was always Miss write more.
Kracked Peachlollipop chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
YAY YOU UPDATED really love the kinda harem thing going on here, I saw you updated when I was at school and it made it so much bearable to be there. Thanks so much! Keep up the epic work :)
WolfassassinKing chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I'm sorry but I have to ask at this point is it going to be another year before you update again?
IceQueenForLife chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Yeah I'm still thinking Alex is a Kaiju anyways interesting update write more soon
Andresome04 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
This is great! I like this chapter cuz hes talking 2 his daddy! ! Keep writing more chapters!
Alana Fox chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
what's Alex planning...
brancan2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
rereading tillu update...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
This is great. I like the part when hes talking 2 his dad. Its like ther having a father-son bonding moment and I thought it was cute. Anyway keep writing!
SleepyHollowDemon chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I MUST KNOW WHAT ALEX IS! XD I swear if Hes a merman! I dont know what IM going 2 do! And even though u dont show alot of him i really like Belloc in this STORY! And is their Somethings goin on with Kenny? Cause in the summary u put that ... And i was like " What could that mean!?" btw LOVE THIS STORY.!
brancan2 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
My email sent an alert and I'm so happy it did. I love this chapter! This review has to be quick cuz i have work to do on my OWN story and chores, so XOXO :p