Reviews for Notice Me?
please more
MindMadness chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
More I NEED IT CHAPTER 15 plz
Rachel L. Inoue chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
You have to le update! It's getting good! Cx I'll be patiently waiting for the next update! :D
MindMadness chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
woooo finally
Altered Fruit chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyy ggoooosssssshhhhhhhhh! Wow!
that's all I can say, is just wwwoooooooowwwwww.
Jenny chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Omg, I love this story. I'm so excited right now about what's going to happen next. Please update soon. How will Duncan handle his feelings, how is Isabel going to handle the situation now. Is Kenny really okay. Did he and Jace"do it" or am I just confused. Is Alex lying to Isabel about the whole thing. Is Barnes right?
FireUpTheIQ chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
It sucks that this fandom is kinda dying cause I still love this movie(?) Still amazing chapter. Also Hydra. Hmmm I can't wait for more.
MindMadness chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
is it over? i hope not
Me chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
You said Bellow instead of Bolloc
Me chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
I love Assassins Creed too!
ereluna chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
'Notice me', by far, the best fanfic ever written, compared to others this is fit to be animated..wish you would write how it turned out with the the whole secret service situation, its too juicy to be left like that.
You're Fantastic! pls keep writing!
brancan2 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oh. My. God. I cant wait to see what you come with next! I know you probably hear this alot, but I love this story!
Abasta01 chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Please mak this be a Duncan n Isabelle love story ! Please I really love this story u created :) keep up n update soon :)
Neli chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Please, please update soon! I absolutely love the plot and the interaction between the characters(though I have to say the scene with Belloc and Duncan is one of my favorites :D)! Awesome work!