Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Payton79 chapter 17 . 2/18
I really loved this story. It was refreshing because I can't remember having read something similar. The only thing that would have made it even better would have been a lemon ;).
MysterySan chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
hilarious fic
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
Awe... this was a sweet read. Needs a future take. Easy A is one of my favorite movies. Thanks for writing.
LlamaMathilde chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
Fun story!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
Edward doesn't REALLLLLY mess around with girls? but he does mess around? Which is strange considering that he has wanted bella since 9th he wanted her but not enough to stop being with other girls? that's fucked up.
cuteascherries chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
: )
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Okay, it actually was James takin' all those photos! Hope someone took photos of his bloody nose LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
Well played even if none of them would have earned an Oscar LMAO! Glad Bella finally came completely clean with Edward! Secrets are too heavy to carry for long! Now to take care of James and the photographer!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
But we still don't know who's takin' the damn pictures! I thought at first it was James but he wasn't at La Push, right? Well, good thing Edward and Jasper have a plan...I hope LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
Hot damn! Ain't nothin' like dry humpin' with a hottie like Edward *groan!*
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
Teenage boys pumped full of testosterone tryin' to impress their girls...too cute LOL!
Still likin' Rose!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 4/15/2017
Our secret photographer is fallin' down on the job not catchin' Edward and Bella in a hot liplock LMAO! So, the dance would be a good place to switch partners, right?
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
About time Bella put Edward out of his misery but damned if he wasn't a coward for not actin' sooner!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
Chivalrous, indeed, but not fair of him to keep his real relationship with Bella a secret from Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
Too bad Bella didn't get a chance to knee James in the balls! That woulda been another notch to her new bad girl rep! Glad she came clean with Jasper, though...which means Edward's gonna know *woo hoo!*
Meh, puke washes off and the smell dissipates...eventually LMAO!
2,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »