Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/22
Oh, I bought this when it was up for pre-sale and I have it on my Kindle. I haven't read it yet, but it looks really good. Even have the extra freebie, that came out a few weeks ago, downloaded the to my Kindle. Thank you in advance for that book . . . I just know I'll enjoy it when I get around to reading it. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/22
That was a great way to pop James' balloon. Outed him as the blackmailer, too. Sporting his split lip and blackened eyes, ha! Edward having one as well, proving he's the one that throttled James for doing what he did to Bella. At least the others were willing to tell their stories on the same FB page. To say she isn't lying and this is the reason for each guy. Loved that Bella stopped twice in the day to make out with Edward in front of Jessica. That just made me laugh for some reason. Never did get these two past the dry humping. Maybe they'll wait a while? Great story, thank you. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/22
Well, at least she told Edward and he took it very well. So, James has lost his leverage. However, it may not stop him from posting anyway, just to make her look more like the whore she isn't. So much for my theory that it was Jessica. What would taking all of those photos of Bella and posting them warrant James in the end anyway? What was the point? Was it purely blackmailing her into sex? He does realize her father is a police chief, right? She could tell her father, and then James goes to prison for blackmailing a minor. Even if he is a minor himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/22
How is she going to save face with the Jake photo and not out her friend? If she does tell, it'll get back to the res, just like what she did got to her school. I hope what Edward has planned negates it all. She should at least tell Edward that James wants her to have sex with him, or hell post it all. She just told him will post, not the reason why.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/22
Yummy, dry humping. Always so very fun to read, yet not the best enacted. Maybe as a teen, yes. Not now when we can get down to it anytime. I really liked that Edward saw Bella come home with Jake and that she explained he was a very long time family friend. Funny that Jake ran off scared when Edward squared his shoulders. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/22
That was a sweet chaoter. Does she get to tell the truth to Edward, before she gets outed? I hope so. He deserves to know the truth, that she's not been with any of the other guys. Rosalie doesn't know either so, her judgement of her was valid. And yes, who is the school paparazzi? I still think it's Jessica and she wants Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/22
Suddenly she's worried what people will think if she starts dating Edward instead of Jasper? Why? If she doesn't care about what people think of her, why are the three of them continuing this ridiculous rouse? If Edward is her real boyfriend, the same guys would be leaving her alone that do with her being with her fake boyfriend, Jasper. Jasper doesn't have to deal with the other chicks at school, if he just tells them to back off, he's got a girlfriend. Plus, going to the dance with the wrong date, even if your arriving and leaving together, is weird.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/22
Well, that fixed the issue with Edward and Bella. However, he still thinks she's been with the others and she hasn't. I'm thinking the random photographer has caught Bella and Edward and is going to post to try and 'break up' Jasper and Bella, when they ere never together. Yes, web of lies, indeed.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/22
This is suddenly not funny and awfully sad. Bella wants Edward and Ajasoer is being all territorial. Edward has the wrong idea about them and Ajasoer won't bother to fix it. Bella is really suffering here. All she tried to do was help Jake and now she's in such a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/22
Hmmm, with the way James and Jessica were huddled together, I'm thinking it may be her behind all this fuckery with Bella ending up on FB all the time. Clearly, creepy James is after Bella and I'm sure he'll get her alone again. Yuck. Jessica probably wants Edward. If my theory about her stands true, she seems to be everywhere in capturing Bella, so she notices things. Perhaps she's noticed how Edward looks at Bella, even though Bella hasn't and Jessica is taking advantage by ruining Bella's reputation? I really like that Jasper and Alice seem to have hit it off really well. Edward's shoes have not had a good night, with Bella outing on them.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/22
Noooooooo, don't let her and Jasper get together. I don't want to read that. I was hoping he was feeling the same thing she was. That he would make a good friend and liked him . . . just didn't 'like' like him. James was creepy. Here's hoping that was just a cameo and he's gone from the story now. Ew.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/22
I think Jasper may convince Edward to seek out Alice and keep her busy, while Jasper attempts his moves on Bella. Rosalie was interesting. Wonder who the person is that's around everywhere Bella is? Snapping her picture and posting it on FB.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/22
How in the hell is she going to repair the void between her and Edward. He's believing it all as well. I don't like that she entertaining Jasper, only because the whole 'bro code' thing, where once one dates a girl, their friends won't. She is in high school and hasn't realized that happens yet.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/22
She's just digging a deeper and deeper hole. Egads. Edward definitely likes her. He just never asked her out. Why else would he be so angry with Jasper, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/22
That was a complete dick move from Eric and I hope that Jake beats his ass up for it. What an asshole. Now she's going to look the part that she isn't even close to being. Edward is going to hate her even more.
2,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »