Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Oh man Eric, that's so foul :( If I was Bella I would so out his ass.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Thanks for another great chapter! I enjoyed Bella talking to Alice about what was happening and how Jessica assumed something was going on with Eric. Look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Oh God...high school. I certainly don't miss all the drama and cattiness. Typical day in the life of a teen. :)
sassy41 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
poor bella whether she wanted to help or not it worked in eric's favor. sometimes it is just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you are still labeled or blame. wonder what happens next
Lettersie17 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ah! I love it so far! I haven't seen Easy A yet so I might wait till after this fic so it doesn't spoil me.

I'm gonna guess Edward has a crush on her and that's why he's acting weird.
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
It is odd that Bella is treated differently for her actions than the other girls at school (or her perceived actions anyway). Such a double standard. High school sucks. Lol.
Ivygirl702 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Oh, Eric. And Jessica. Girls are so petty.

Great chapter!
mdf chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
well she did try
Gennell chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Not much of a friend there Eric! So Eric wants six months of less harrassment, but Bella I guess does not really matter. The one lie, as these things usually go in life, is really snowballing. And Edward is judging. Could be a clue as to what all this could mean for her. I am cringing for her. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
eveneven chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I feel like a teenager when I read this story...
Livindol chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I just watched Easy A last night and was like...wait, I know this story..lol. I loved the movie and am enjoying this story too! I hope Edward gets more face time though... :)
neelix lee chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
this hole is getting bigger!
Songirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
You do teenaged intrigue so accurately. One might think you had practice. In the middle of the night. On public modes of brief communication.
london spam chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
As soon as she said the curling iron burn, I saw it coming, but it was no less awesome for it! Now, because she didn't control the sutuation, it looks like Eric totally used her. Edward is NOT going to like this! I wonder how he will react. Will he be cold to her, rude to the gossip mongers? If Eric capitalizes on this and trask talks, I can definitely see things coming to a head with Edward to Bella, Edward to Eric, or maybe Edward and the world. This is a fun ride!
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I like the little twist she said no but now everyone is going to think that she made out with him.
2,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 164 .. Last Next »