Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Soleil2Much chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
*Sigh* Gotta love a man with glasses.

Oh, Alice and her ideas. But Bella got it right: Stupid Edward Cullen.

Okay, so date with G. Hope all goes well...as well as could be for Bella anyways.

This story is very entertaining.

Till next update,

Soleil
melferd chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
So, when life gives you slut!lemons, make whoredog!lemonaide? O to have the amazing lack-of-thought-reasoning abilities of a teenager! THis just gets better. Thanks for this.
Obssessed Twihard chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
More perfection! Very entertaining, bravo!
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
this is so spot on high school. My high school days are long behind me, but my daughter is a senior and my son a freshman.
Twlightforever chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Very Cute!

I think someone likes Bella but is not ready to admit it.
akjamma chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
love this story!
Jessy-Anne chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
this story is too cute i love the way things are going and i love how upfront bella was with garrett straight up with the are you gay haha that cracked me up hard i can't wait for more of this :D
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Heehee...the plot thickens.

Fave part:

"I smoothed the skirt and looked at myself from the side. Okay fine, I looked hot. Stupid Edward Cullen, not realizing the hotness when it was in his face." - XD
Songirl chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Your posts in the middle of the work day are like getting a really funny text from Edward in class. Likely to make you snort, and impossible to ignore...
MEL24FAN chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Hmmm I'm not convinced that Garrett wants a real date. And Bella going after the friend is never cool. Bros before Ho's! Lol.
moniquecullen chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Damn, is Garrett gonna lie about her too? I really hope she realizes that dating the BFF of your crush severely decreases your chance with him. If anything that would make her off limits. Haven't her and Alice heard of Bros before Hos? Lol ;)
annniej13 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I love your desrciption of Garrett.

Looks like Edward was getting a little territorial and I like it.

Great chap!

xxoo
MEL24FAN chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Way to be a dick Eric. If I was Bella I'd be plotting some revenge.
Just4ALE chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Poor Bella... Edward is always so immune to her charms...
eveneven chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Poor Edward! I hope Bella is going to have fun on her date.

:-))