Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)

-MJ
my1edward chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Fun stuff! I think Edward was telling Jasper to back the fuck off of Bella, he clearly likes her. I'm not sure how I feel about Bella trolling for whatever she can find, but I can't get too worked up over it. Maybe she'll actually like Garrett. Artsy is good.
bookluver93 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I have never seen the movie Easy A but I think this story is cute so far. I hope Garrett is a good guy. I know it wouldn't add to the funny but it would be nice. Can't wait for the next update.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Not for nothing - but trying out a new plan for ONE DAY and determining that it didn't work is kinda silly, methinks. Bella really could've probably stuck it out for a few more days before the "new" new plan of trying to get with Jasper. Not that it matters, apparently, cuz now she has a date with someone else entirely. I think I'm'a need a flow chart...

-Q
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Poor Garret was he really just asking her out? And I loved Jasper smooth move with the hello kitty pencil :)

I have a feeling that Edward might have a big blow up before admitting he likes her... ahhhhh high school how I miss it :)))
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
loved it! and aw Edward fighting with Jasper about Bella? :)haha
Lettersie17 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Oh Edward has a thing for Bella! She just can't see it yet! This Bella makes me laugh so much, she's so cute and ballsy! Isn't shy, timid girl. I love it!

Thanks for the quick update! I'm absolutely hooked!
Nomsterli chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Dear EZRocksAngel. I love your story very much. Would you please consider writing longer chapters? It's unhealthy to make them so short, you make a lot of people suffer from physical pain when they end up abruptly.
BellaLSU chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I'm loving this!
Ladybear0506 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Really cute chapter!
3diamonds chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
This is fun
What Obsession17 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Ha! Love it! Make lemonade Bella!
greenyellow chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
sigh, I still love me some Garrett.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I love this bit of silly!
london spam chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Ha! I'm totally digging this story. It's light-hearted and fun, but still has it's frustration and reality. Loving it!

I'm glad Bella has a date with Garrett and not Jasper. That would be a betrayal by Jasper to Edward because I'm sure they've discussed Bella. If only Edward could just spit it out already. Maybe he just needs more incentive...
2,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 164 .. Last Next »