Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Lovesalot chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I haven't seen Easy A but love this story line and how you're working it - Can't wait for the the next update.
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Very good chapter... really like this story :) Thanks for the update !
kitty j chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Angel Rock,

It's funny that everyone considers her a bitch. Just because she is, in her (your) own words, a social retard. Of course, ever guy thinks it's now open season on Bella Swan. The question here is, what does Edward think? Can't wait to find out Eric has in mind. And what evil Alex and James will be up to. Update soon please.

kitty j
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Ohhh loved the movie Easy-A and totes lovin' the story too!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
This is not going to end well for Bella lmao, but what a ride. thanks can't wait to read more.
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Jake & Eric lol. This is going to end badly Bella!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I've actually seen Easy A. Can't wait to see it with your spin on it.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
It was sweet of Jake to offer to make it right with Bella. And quite ballsy of Eric to suggest that she pretend again with him.

Any vamp fic recs? I'm needing a new one...hint hint!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Didn't see Easy A but familiar with the premise. Happy to see a new fic from you and it's so much different from your usual. Though of course I absolutely love the vamp fics too.
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Thanks for the recs and double thanks for the snark. Missed your smartness.
qrstuv chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
And so it begins. Yeah, Bella - did you really think "what happens on the rez stays on the rez" was actually going to be the case. No - I don't think so. (Although, if it got Jasper Whitlock checking out my rack, I might actually be ok with it.)
twilightfan1969 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
love it!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Eric? Really? At least Jacob is worth having a fake fling with
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Yeah... I have a bad feeling, too. hahah!

Great chapter!
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I already know I'm gonna be head-over-heels for this story. Somehow one of my best guy friends made it through high school without feeling the negativity from being gay (everyone knew & it was accepted)...it must have been an anomaly because most kids are like the ones in your story. Looks like Bella's gonna get herself into some interesting situations...hopefully Edward will be understand like Woodchuck/Lobster Todd! :)

-Hedy