Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Bratty-Vamp chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
verra cute. :) It's making me smiley.
L5472 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
*smirks* Oh Bella. Poor girl's gonna drown in guys. Love that Jasper checked out her rack LOL. Woo! Can't wait for more! And of course we're already reading those two fics ;)
fanofbones chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
OMFG, this has turned into a nightmare. Holy shit. Talk about the best laid schemes, your title is wonderful.

Poor Bella. Why did Edward tell her to be careful? This isn’t some well thought out scheme to embarrass her is it?

fab/vicki
fanofbones chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Are we sure he’s just not trying to get in her pants? It’s such a Jake thing to pull.

This is cute btw.

fab/vicki
Lovesalot chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I haven't seen Easy A but love this story line and how you're working it - Can't wait for the the next update.
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Very good chapter... really like this story :) Thanks for the update !
kitty j chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Angel Rock,

It's funny that everyone considers her a bitch. Just because she is, in her (your) own words, a social retard. Of course, ever guy thinks it's now open season on Bella Swan. The question here is, what does Edward think? Can't wait to find out Eric has in mind. And what evil Alex and James will be up to. Update soon please.

kitty j
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Ohhh loved the movie Easy-A and totes lovin' the story too!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
This is not going to end well for Bella lmao, but what a ride. thanks can't wait to read more.
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Jake & Eric lol. This is going to end badly Bella!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I've actually seen Easy A. Can't wait to see it with your spin on it.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
It was sweet of Jake to offer to make it right with Bella. And quite ballsy of Eric to suggest that she pretend again with him.

Any vamp fic recs? I'm needing a new one...hint hint!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Didn't see Easy A but familiar with the premise. Happy to see a new fic from you and it's so much different from your usual. Though of course I absolutely love the vamp fics too.
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Thanks for the recs and double thanks for the snark. Missed your smartness.
qrstuv chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
And so it begins. Yeah, Bella - did you really think "what happens on the rez stays on the rez" was actually going to be the case. No - I don't think so. (Although, if it got Jasper Whitlock checking out my rack, I might actually be ok with it.)
2,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »