Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
eveneven chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I feel like a teenager when I read this story...
Livindol chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I just watched Easy A last night and was like...wait, I know this story..lol. I loved the movie and am enjoying this story too! I hope Edward gets more face time though... :)
neelix lee chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
this hole is getting bigger!
Songirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
You do teenaged intrigue so accurately. One might think you had practice. In the middle of the night. On public modes of brief communication.
london spam chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
As soon as she said the curling iron burn, I saw it coming, but it was no less awesome for it! Now, because she didn't control the sutuation, it looks like Eric totally used her. Edward is NOT going to like this! I wonder how he will react. Will he be cold to her, rude to the gossip mongers? If Eric capitalizes on this and trask talks, I can definitely see things coming to a head with Edward to Bella, Edward to Eric, or maybe Edward and the world. This is a fun ride!
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I like the little twist she said no but now everyone is going to think that she made out with him.
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I can't belive how easy it was for him to get what he wanted just now :)
Justmecp chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
That is just so wrong...poor Bella!
What Obsession17 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Those little bitches! I'm going to kick their ass!
AG0418 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Oh Bella! What have you gotten yourself into?
Salix caprea chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ohh, Eric is an asshole!

So... Edward is probably jealous, I guess. Curious what will happen next.

Thank you.
Akelarre chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
OMG! This is like a snowball rolling down and B is going to get crushed.
Salix caprea chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Interesting :)

Love Bella's inner voice.

Thank you.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Love it.
avidreader69 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
She is a victim now! Oh please let her and Alice concoct some scheme to put them ALL in their places. Edward may be disappointed that he thinks Bella slept with Jacob but I truly hope he doesn't judge b/c I would lay odds that he is not so innocent and if he is, I would bet he doesn't want to people to KNOW he is(that twisted rule of boys wanting to be experienced and girls shouldn't be). Eric is a jerk, a teenage boy has those tendencies. Completely self-serving.
2,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »