Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
cosmo9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOL! This is going to be so much fun! I loved Easy A, it was a great movie and made me laugh a lot. It's also a plus that Jake is your choice for the gay guy.

Can't wait for more!
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I always like getting an alert about a new story from you. I just recently saw Easy A and I really liked it, so I'm looking forward to this. It looks like it's going to be fun.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved Easy A! Well, I do sorta have a girl crush on Emma Stone but I'm totally crushing now on this fic. Does Jake go to college - we they at his dorm? Looking forward to more!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I'm IN! I cannot, however, seperate the image of Emma Stone from this Bella. Oddly enough, it still works.
licpa chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very funny beginning! I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.
dag21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ok I'll follow and see what you have under your belt...
Crity chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great first chapter... Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
MsRobThomPattzable chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ahh! Can't w8 to see why happens next ;)
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha! I love this idea!
Korissaa chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my goodness, this has so many places to go! I haven't seen Easy A, but I can't wait to see where you take this. :)

xoxo
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I am so in! I have not seen Easy A yet, but I've been considering the pay per view. I love the idea, so setting you on alert.
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha enjoyed this, looking toward to more :)
echopj chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Glad to see you have started another story. Always look forward to the Edward & Bella time.
searchingforstories chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh...this looks good! Gonna try something new. Reviewing every chapter. Let me know when you get annoyed. This is the third story I'm reading by you, by the by...
WA0520 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I get the feeling this is gunna be a sort of Twilight, Easy A kind of mix.
2,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »