Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I cannot wait for more. I love this :)
andee823 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
love it! well done!

and i love that its jacob and eric...who would have ever thought? :)
TessLouise chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Still loving it - still seeing Emma Stone as Bella ... only I'm actually seeing the Emma Stone from Zombieland - dark hair, lots of eyeliner, etc. (You can imagine my relief to know that eyeliner will still be plentiful after the zombie apocalypse. Whew!)
london spam chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh dear, and the drama begins, fast and hard (just how I like it!). The boys are dirty, which is to be expected. I think Rose knows it's bullshit, just by her smirk. I wonder how Edward is feeling about all this and if was interested, why he didn't make some play for her before all this. Hmmm...
Justmecp chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
OMG! Why is she even considering this? Jake was one thing, but Eric is not even one of her friends.
ms.mars chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I knew this was going to be good from the last chapter and you have'nt disappointed! looking forward to chapter 3 :)
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Teenagers! You're damned if you do or don't. She's a frigid bitch if she doesn't give it up and apparently a whore if she does it with one guy! Jeez, what's the point?
Isao84 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I know that is what people do without the consciensce thought of why they are doing it. I saw the movie and understand the motivation but shouldn't it feel wrong to deceipt people either way? Or are you comparing the deception of sex to the other world as in Twilight?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
You know what they say the road to hell is paved with. Poor Bella... So loving your story. ;)
eveneven chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This Bella doesnt seem to be very smart, but we will see...
AG0418 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I never saw the movie Easy A, so I have no idea where this story is going...even if you do change it! hehe You've got a great start to a story going, and I look forward to more. I hope Bella is doing the right thing. She is, for her friends. I'm not so sure how this will all turn out for her.
Shemira chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yay! A great start to another great story! Can't wait to see where this goes. Funny and likeable characters
BernieR chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Don't do it bella! But then if she doesn't then the story would be over. Hmm, do it bella, do it! Lol!
undo tess chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is getting very interesting, especially her interaction with Edward. I remember asking you once if you were writing something. This is refreshing, has good chapter lengths, the characters have their ooc issues and I am glad there are no vampires involved. Well, at least for now...:)

And of course we read those fics.
JBurdick chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
ha, boy Bella is really going to make herself out to be some tart lol. Love it :D you are awesome, as always
2,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »