Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Salix caprea chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Interesting :)

Love Bella's inner voice.

Thank you.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Love it.
avidreader69 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
She is a victim now! Oh please let her and Alice concoct some scheme to put them ALL in their places. Edward may be disappointed that he thinks Bella slept with Jacob but I truly hope he doesn't judge b/c I would lay odds that he is not so innocent and if he is, I would bet he doesn't want to people to KNOW he is(that twisted rule of boys wanting to be experienced and girls shouldn't be). Eric is a jerk, a teenage boy has those tendencies. Completely self-serving.
chvz chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Thanks for your stories. This is shaping up to be another good one.
Just4ALE chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Aw, why does it matter about Bella? She's right: the whole world is getting busy, so what if she does?
katmom chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Dun dun DUN!

Oh dear...

Kathie
L5472 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Eric, you bitch. Can't believe he did that!
mephis1 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Oh dear. Why do I think the proverbial is about to hit the fan? And why do I think that two guys' cowardics is going to raise all kinds of mis-steps with Bella caught in the middle of it all. Just to make it clear, I'm enjoying this and can't wait to read the next installment. Thanks for writing it.
mephis1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I've just picked up this story. I like the way you've set it up and I can't wait to see what happens next. I suspect it'll be a rollercoaster of comic misapprehensions and mis-placed leanings. I suspect it'll be filled with humour and comic timing.
sassy41 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
i so loved Easy A

ahh bella did such a great thing for jacob. wow who would have thought that his lover goes to bella for help as well. i am so loving this and can not wait to see what happens next

love it
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
hmmmmm i cant wait to see where you take it with this...especially if you are not going to make it like the movie. please update soon
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ohhh...this is going to smack her in the face later :P
Sunflowerfields chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I can only see this having a bad ending for Bella, doing this for Jake & Eric. I wish Edward Had answered Her but, she Might not have liked what he had to say which is maybe why he didn't answer her about if he looked at her differently now. He may have liked her before but, now doesn't want to have anything to do with her.
dellatwi chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Iam diggin this so far maybe a lil more funny I love comedy and angst together thanx
NanStew chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Wow different story. You'll love Click and Strum. I do.
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »