Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Good chapter

Sticking to the movie plot for now. Can't wait to see how this all blows up in her face.
Gennell chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
For one thing, Edward does not seem like all the other guys. And I kind of question whether pretending to have sex with another gay guy will help her as far as he is concerned. But I have a feeling Bella is going to do this. And then who else is going to not come out of the closet and want her help too? This is seriously getting out of hand! But it makes a good story!
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Want to know what I did when I finished reading this?

I. Purred.

(no not really, but I did love that line)

Wow, for like the first time ever I am not late to the party. I actually get to read a story as you post it. That makes me immensely happy. I haven't seen this movie, though I had intended to, it is really a cute premise. I think it will make a great story, and I adore the way it has begun. Thanks for sharing your talent, am anxiously awaiting more :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That seems to be fun... Happy to began a new story !
alli62 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I didn't see Easy A but I figured out the premise by the trailer. I like it so far.
Scarlett72 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is going to be a lot of fun! :)
Annazonie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Easy A was a great movie! I'm excited to read more of this! Thank yoU!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this sounds so complicated in a fun way! hope Edward is no a manwhore though... not fair for a teen you know? XD!
london spam chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I already like where this is going. It's funny and has a good feel of the high school dynamic without the angst. Edward and his awesomeness are great and there was only a glimpse of him.

I'm looking forward to the lie being believed and spreading like wildfire. What will Bella's parents believe? Will Bella think Edward wants her because he believes it or will he call her out?
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ooh, a promising start! The idea is interesting and your style - great as ever. Cannot wait to read more.

Thank you for writing!
Soleil2Much chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ha! I love it:))

I'm excited to see where you'll take us with these kids. I always love the way you write your Bella's.

Till next update,

Soleil
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LMAO this is pretty funny. sometimes i don't like the whole gay jacob thing (it's kinda like ff is always throwing him under the bus)so please be nice to him...

Thanks for a new fic - always a treat!
andee823 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome...enough said!
desireme chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Loving the story so far! I find it hilarious that Jake is the gay one in this story. I think I'll actually like him this time since he won't be a menaous to B & E relationship, I hope! Cannot wait for the next update!
FineWine chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh boy, this is going to be interesting!
2,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »