Reviews for Pensieve
Foreverglfan88 chapter 7 . 6/21
Wow...poor Minerva :( Great story though!
hungryforcookies chapter 7 . 1/7
I'm normally not one to write reviews but sometimes a very, very good story comes along and just forces me to make one. This isn't really a review. It's more like ... flatteries. Lots of compliments. I'd probably kiss you if I could (but something tells me you might not appreciate it). I love your portrayal of Minerva, both the past and present versions. I can easily imagine her being a feisty yet controlled student during her younger years, and the sexual tension between her and both Albus and Tom is unnerving, if not slightly riveting. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm hooked! Hooked, I tell you!

I've already added this to my favourites just in case you ever decide to add another chapter or 2 ... or 10. Again, great story!

Wish you all the best!
Livi chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!
JustFishy chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
My dear, this has been left for some time, a year perhaps? I am curious if you are going to finish this, most interesting bit of yarn work - I am rather enjoying this slat/original tale.

And I am desperately hoping to see Minerva crack Riddle like an egg over a cast iron skillet.

Ironically - I have a similar situation in my longist fic I'm working on - Transformation of a Scottish Lioness - where Minerva does something similar to Riddle when he attempts to sexually asault her ... perhaps we are of similar mind.

No doubt, you've seen some of the numerous reviews I've written about many of your stories - you've got a real sense of sadness and loss, betrayal and being alone in here for our beloved characters - you write that desperation very well, that lack of trust and that knowledge that someone is truly going to be alone - that's not something I think anyone can do, unless they have experienced it - and I think you do it well.

Really hoping to read more from you.

Excellent work!
katiealice49 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Wow. I don't think I'll be able to form enough words to create a review. Just... Wow.

The idea of creating prospective through memories is genius and even though each memory is random in terms of time, they do seem to fit seemlessly together and they all add up as I'm able to fill the gaps because of how each relationship has developed.

I just fear greatly for the trio if or whenever Minerva finds out what they've seen. A quick question though: Did the trio actually view the rape or did the memory skip that part?

I can't wait for your next update.
Spirish16 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I loved this chapter, the whole story actually, and I can't wait until you update again. I want to see how Harry, Ron, and Hermione react to this. I also like how at the end you kept her stubborn personality by having her refuse to cry. Very well written. Keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Update this right now! You hear me? Right now! :p :)
Helena chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Pleaaaaaase, do write more. It's a wonderful story, well-written...and just superb;)
Abigail chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Oh man! I get chills each time I read this chapter! I cannot wait to find out what happens next! I never really thought about Tom being only a year behind Minerva and taking a (very hideous) liking to her, but after reading this, I think this is THE most bloody brilliant story line I've ever read! Please hurry up and update soon. If I don't get a new chapter soon, I may just go crazy!
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Keep going! It's a great story and good idea!
Random Sox chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Poor minnie it makes me want to write the marauders to run up and give her a hug in my story :'( x well written x
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Oh poor Minerva, that was very sad with the portrait and really beautiful in a way. It brought tears to my eyes.

Once again wonderfully well written, a real pleasure to read despite the angst.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Excellent chapter, wonderfully well written and most fascinating. I'm very curious to see the content of these memories, though I fear, that like Harry, I may not like all of them. For I would rather not know about Dumbledore's 'bad side'. The quality of the writing however draws me and makes me want to know.
Tides of Gray chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
OH MY GOD! He...he...going to go kill Tom Riddle.

Bad idea for Harry and co to come into pensieve. Very, very bad idea.

Update soon!
minervathefeline chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Oh. My. God.

Even thought I can't say I didn't see something like this coming, the whole thing was still entirely disturbing. You wrote it excellently, and the descriptions of emotions and actions were pristine. Thank you so much for writing, and I can honestly not wait for another chapter.

Have a great night,