Reviews for Lovehammer: Crack Edition
Sailor Pandabear chapter 96 . 7/29
LOL. this was all hilarious.
Mr.baneblade chapter 62 . 5/13
dorn and his paper fortress gave me a good laugh XD
CountessMorgana chapter 42 . 9/13/2013
Um, no. As someone who's already here, you really don't want to move to Canada, Nefer. We have giant rampaging moose. And polar bears. And icebergs/ice-covered islands. Really not the best place for you, mate.

Try Alaska! Right next door and just as inhospitable, plus with the added bonus of the United States military and Alaskan National Guard to counter any youma threats! (And much more relaxed gun ownership laws compared to both Canada and Japan!) Seriously, Alaska. nods
lazyguy90 chapter 96 . 6/29/2013
This is some really crazy stuff.

Great work on these.

I hope you put in more of Cain and the Anima's misadventures though.

Keep at it.
Garm88 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Nearly piddled reading this one.
Garm88 chapter 92 . 6/16/2013
Saw that coming.
Garm88 chapter 82 . 6/16/2013
I laughed way harder at that than I should have.
Garm88 chapter 78 . 6/16/2013
Meet the apothecary.
Garm88 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Robute is like Mojo Jojo.
Lord Sia chapter 82 . 12/30/2011
Or how about the power to kill a Yak, from two hundred yards away... With MIND BULLETS?

That's Telekinesis, Kyle!

Or how about the power... To move you?

Well, I guess the Princess has monopoly on that last one, on a second thought.
Lord Sia chapter 77 . 11/15/2011

Precia... Attacked... By an Angron plushie. It's... I'm honestly crying here. It's Beautiful! It's Gorgeous! It's... It's-!

... Nanoha must have one. NOW. And the TSAB shall track it back to its source, and... I don't have the first clue what will happen, but it will be WONDERFUL.
Lord Sia chapter 75 . 6/20/2011
I know what caused the Horus Heresy - Serena tried her hands at an ancient Terran recipe called "Brownies"...
Lord Sia chapter 70 . 5/15/2011
... Oh God-Emperor.

As if Thousand Shinji and Shinji & Warhammer 40K wasn't enough. As if the whole LoveHammer universe wasn't enough. You are going to cement Warhammer's ability to GrimDark *ANYTHING* into Awesomeness by making "My Little War-Pony"!
Lord Sia chapter 51 . 3/14/2011
As it turns out, power armour, no matter how tough or powerful, still perform poorly in mud.

On a related note, Catachans are famous for their mudwrestling skills. It is not only a vital survival skill, the training also helps increasing the population...
Lord Sia chapter 50 . 3/14/2011
... Dude, did you just pull a remake of Vietnam, LoveHammer Style?

ROFLOL is in this case literal.

... I really need to vacuum.