Reviews for A Friend's Help
AWW! That was brilliant! Absolutely wonderfully adorable! Great work :D
Sue chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
NICELY done!
bohobo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was so beautiful and well written. I love how Sherlock feels comfortable breaking down in front of John, and John just knows what to do. Their friendship is so perfect!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very intense, and beautifully written, thank you!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sweet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story! I loved it!
jbug chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful story. So much emotion l cried too.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
perfect! just loved it!
Basser chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww, adorable! And very in-character, even through something so potentially derailing as a crying Sherlock. John's motivations and reasoning were excellent and really quite heart-wrenching in a delightfully stoic sort of way. Just brilliant, overall! Thanks for the great read! :)
Mrs.Cumberbatch Milosavljevic chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow,now you made me cry...:')
This was beautiful,thank you
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this so much :) So sweet whilst still being realistic. Well done
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Lovely story and quite sad. Thanks for sharing.

LSM
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aw, well this was very sweet! sorry i added it to my favorites before i reviewed, i was leaving the mondern world and journeying to a place far beyond most people of this era could imagine... NO INTERNET CONNECTION! lol. so i had to be able to find this again, and i had already started reading it and was sure i was going to love it (which i did) so i decided to add it to my favorites and submit a review later! :) so, as if that mini novel wasn't enough, i have to say that your fic was amazing! i really liked that sweet little moment where they're NOT talking about the drinks! :) wonderful job, i do not regret putting this in my favorites!
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMG! That was brilliant. You really captured the two characters perfectly and showed a side to Sherlock which proves that he has a heart and actually does care about people. And there was even Moriarty playing evil games (as per usual). Great work.
akisura12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely amazing, I completely and utterly loved it, great job.