Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2023
Honestly I really want to give this story a chance. But holy fuck it is a mess. The plot is good, potentially even great. But you’re constantly repeating stuff that you’ve already covered and adding random shit that doesn’t fit with the plot. The Potters are all English. Where the hell is all this anime stuff coming from. Pick one theme and stick with it. You’re bouncing around so much that it hurts to read each chapter while trying not to cringe at how edgy and stupid it gets at certain points.
Marco Zilvetti chapter 5 . 8/17/2023
"Dumbledore had his twinkles in overdrive"

That line made me crack like hell lol
princesstwilightsparkle2 chapter 23 . 7/22/2023
fleur
Trainion chapter 23 . 6/1/2023
BOOBIES
Trainion chapter 17 . 6/1/2023
Deck the halls with Mulciber's blood
JeanPaulVS chapter 1 . 10/28/2022
Pues me gusto mucho. Gracias :D
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 9/21/2022
also for the fact that someone actually likes incest and continue to read this shit, thought it was good when someone on reddit recommended it well.
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 9/21/2022
Omg i agree with Simianpower. How can anyone like stories like this, honestly. The writing style is so jumbled and i don’t like how Harry isn’t freaking out, well too bad this has 200k words and a loooot of people like it but it’s not for me. I tried to like it as much as i can but no, especially Neville being a spoiled brat? if things happen the same thing happen to Harry shouldn’t Neville lived with his grand? and shouldn’t his parents be dead?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2022
Aren't you update this story?
LordKnight007 chapter 25 . 6/30/2022
too much mystery
LordKnight007 chapter 9 . 6/29/2022
I agree with Hermione on that time when they had their first flying lesson regarding Harry: What. An. Idiot
LordKnight007 chapter 9 . 6/29/2022
Harry's plan to only intervene at the last second would not work since while the general event is the same the details are different. That plan would only work if he had gone back in time but that's not the case, he's in different dimension with different events than his.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
Wow! It's EXTREMELY rare that the very first sentence of a 200k word story makes me drop it. I don't care what potentially interesting concepts a story may have if the writing STARTS OUT that badly.
LordKnight007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
That's too many names to remember haha!
Savva103 chapter 32 . 4/7/2022