Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
JeanPaulVS chapter 1 . 10/28/2022
Pues me gusto mucho. Gracias :D
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 9/21/2022
also for the fact that someone actually likes incest and continue to read this shit, thought it was good when someone on reddit recommended it well.
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 9/21/2022
Omg i agree with Simianpower. How can anyone like stories like this, honestly. The writing style is so jumbled and i don’t like how Harry isn’t freaking out, well too bad this has 200k words and a loooot of people like it but it’s not for me. I tried to like it as much as i can but no, especially Neville being a spoiled brat? if things happen the same thing happen to Harry shouldn’t Neville lived with his grand? and shouldn’t his parents be dead?
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2022
Aren't you update this story?
LordKnight007 chapter 25 . 6/30/2022
too much mystery
LordKnight007 chapter 9 . 6/29/2022
I agree with Hermione on that time when they had their first flying lesson regarding Harry: What. An. Idiot
LordKnight007 chapter 9 . 6/29/2022
Harry's plan to only intervene at the last second would not work since while the general event is the same the details are different. That plan would only work if he had gone back in time but that's not the case, he's in different dimension with different events than his.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
Wow! It's EXTREMELY rare that the very first sentence of a 200k word story makes me drop it. I don't care what potentially interesting concepts a story may have if the writing STARTS OUT that badly.
LordKnight007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
That's too many names to remember haha!
Savva103 chapter 32 . 4/7/2022
...
Shreyash chapter 32 . 3/26/2022
It's wierd how this story went from good story to incest to almost non sensical mysteries! The base idea of this story was good..you have no idea how less normal harry (with parents and siblings) are there..but suddenly in the middle you thought it a good idea to add incest sex with him..
Really you just ruined a potential story
DO NOT READ!
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 8 . 3/13/2022
11 Summer is trying to rape 11 years old ? Does he move something there at all? :)
musadak.khalid chapter 23 . 3/3/2022
Dude why the incest ? Just why ? It’s disgusting
Makimass chapter 1 . 1/17/2022
I'm out lmao it was good but you just had to put an 8000 years old brother lol
Is this you attempt on being unique?..
john777 chapter 27 . 1/16/2022