Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
Infiniterebirth chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
well know some change. Is bill important? Whatever race he belong?
Grimm chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Remarkably uninspired work is about the kindest thing to say about this. Adding a new character to someone else's story is not in any way original; it's basically plagiarism. (And yes, I did go back and read your reposted chapter 1. When a significant portion of the text comes from Silver Aegis' story, you cannot claim credit for it.)
starboy454 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
excellent chapter keep thegood work I am looking forword to your next chapter
WTF2002 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
its great that your writing this story...i liked the original...but i read the warning at the beginning of the first chapter and u mentioned that u were gonna have an incest pairing...plz if possible make it so...i love it when harry is paired with his mom lily...i imagine her as a really hot woman so plz pair harry with lily...just kill of james or something
Naginator chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hmm interesting thing with the bill character, wonder how the incest will start working as long as it isn't yaoi I'm good, look foward to more
Ninpou chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
nice chapter
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Awesome chapter.
Aaron Leach chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome chapter.
Naginator chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hmm so far exactly like silveraegis and not a huge fan of the japanese wife for sirius again but oh well, wondering how it'll be incest though I always love it, not enough harry lily stories if u do that like there is naruto kushina ones, look forward to another update is you keep with it unlike everyone else that abandons them
FMKitsune chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I actually had this same idea! (i.e. taking a bit of SilverAegis's story and molding it into my own story) When i read SilverAegis's story, there were many things wrong with it, like some characters and many OCs. When I was writing mine, I changed the first chapter a lot. If you want to adapt a story like this one, take a few elements of it, not the whole chapter. If you want or need some help, I would be glad to assist you in making this story a bit more interesting. Best of luck. :)
Grimm chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
If you are going to use Silver Aegis' story, it would be infinitely more impressive if you actually posted your original work because this first chapter had nothing original in it.
Siven80 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You could have atleast changed the first chapter to make it your own, right now its just another silveraegis knockoff with the same crap opening chapter.
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169