Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
Kirito Restituyo chapter 22 . 9/6/2021
Siendo sincero seria divertido ver eso jajaj
RothRaven333 chapter 7 . 7/24/2021
I just read the A/N, very sorry if I came off rude!
RothRaven333 chapter 5 . 7/24/2021
While a fantastic story I do see room for improvement, I've been trying to read this but I have seen tons of errors throughout your story and I was wondering if you could either come back to edit or have someone beta for you. Other than that I really do like this story, very fun that he has siblings. Although I will admit I'm not a huge fan of Neville right now because he sounds like a huge asshole.
RothRaven333 chapter 4 . 7/24/2021
Okay before I continue to read can you please go through your chapters and fix any mistakes? While you're not a bad writer or anything the grammar is throwing me off.
RothRaven333 chapter 4 . 7/24/2021
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2021
JAMES' PARENTS WERE CALLED DOREA POTTER NEE BLACK AND CHARLUS POTTER LEARN UR FACTS BOI
CrazyMr chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
I thought this would be decent but I hate Ginny and you lost me with the 8000 year old brother. I thought he was joking at first. Dumb af.
SurplusHook chapter 32 . 5/23/2021
Plz continue
Callum Runchman chapter 32 . 5/23/2021
This story started out really fun and had lots of interesting aspects to it, however it soon became rather poor in quality and the unnecessary mature scenes sort of ruined it for me a bit. Don't get me wrong the more mature scenes were hot AF but the whole plot and story was becoming rediculously overpowered as a whole and WAY too wakey and extreme for it to continue and be any good. I would leave more feedback but since you haven't updated a story since 2015 I highly doubt you'll even see this let along do anything about it or continue the story
Axccel chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
FYI Harry is not a nickname, it’s an Austrian name.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2021
I WANT TO BE YOUR BETA READER.
Princess Moon chapter 22 . 4/6/2021
I LOVW YOUR STORY, PLEASE CONTINUE IT.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/13/2021
I AM DEFINITELY NOT CONTINUING THIS STORY IT IS JUST SOO INAPPROPIATE
Guest chapter 26 . 3/13/2021
EWWWW MOTHER AND SON HAVE SEX! NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2021
NO FUCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU I AM ONLY A LITTLE KIDDY AND HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS STUFFY MAJY
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »