Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
this is highly inappropiate if you ask me
x9alex2x chapter 22 . 2/26/2021
It's like a mix between a crappy xanxia novel and an hp ff...
SivokonRu chapter 7 . 2/24/2021
This could potentially have been a nice, interesting story, but the quality of writing is atrocious. It could really use being proofread by a literate native speaker.
FailedKeikaku chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
huh?
edoabb chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
why every time does harry create an instant bond or go tell his most important secret to strangers, he doesn't even know what Bill favourite colour is and he just tells him his biggest secret knowing he doesn't have any occlumency barriers. Fuck it why it's such a turn off
Abendrot Fernweh chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
i really like bill and this versions harry i would say is okey but i wish that so much time wasnt wasted about how little lily wtf is that namr btw gives harry a "sloppy kiss" like holishit
storp930 chapter 32 . 11/29/2020
Well I just finshed rereading your story meaning I truly did enjoy it.

Still not a fan of the insest however near the end of the story it started to make sense why you decided to have it in your story.

Well I understand this story will probably never be continued thus will you never read this review I just want to say thank you for what you did write. The plot was quite amazing and really left me wanting more.

I think one of my favorite things that was hinted at was Bill selfish reason for wanting harry to become a soul mage. That reason being that it would make harry immortal thus one person of his earthly family he would not have to say good bye to.

Either way I hope your life turned out great and that someday your enjoyment of writing this story will return
Sweety chapter 30 . 11/25/2020
Continue the plot. Is it not possible to continue again
SeraphimBlue chapter 7 . 11/25/2020
it should be Heir has or Heirs have to be grammatically correct
Aredianx chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
The difference between native speakers vs. people from non english speaking countries is astonishing. I literally can not stand reading this crap. Not because of the plot but it's like the characters are all some antisocial freaks who have never held a conversation with another human being. Dialogues are all cringy and your grammatical errors are really annoying. I can't exactly put it into words since i am also not a native speaker but seriously people should at least read their stories before they publish. It's like it was written by a 6 year old on a sugar high. Such a waste of a good plot.
unspeakable69 chapter 32 . 11/21/2020
any chance of update
welcome007 chapter 32 . 11/12/2020
this is so great. any chance of update
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
I'm sorry that you wasted so much of your life on a f****** stupid story
lldv0524 chapter 32 . 8/1/2020
I want more chapters please! I love this series.
lldv0524 chapter 22 . 8/1/2020