Reviews for How the Strong Man Stumbled
S chapter 37 . 3/18
You know, that was a great story. Very thought out, very true to a person's struggles, and riveting to read. I detest stories that gloss over the struggles like they are next to nothing - or add sexual content that, given the nature of the story and the character's prior abuse, comes across (to an abuse survivor) as bordering exploitation. Your story was refreshing in it's depth and detail of a difficult subject. Bravo. I'll have to go see what else you have written.
M. Louise E chapter 37 . 1/22
Very well written. I'm speechless...it is powerful. Thank you for sharing.
Tiggey chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
This is probably the best Fanfiction I've ever read. You obviously put so much work into it, and lots of research. It was so descriptive I actually felt as if I was there. It was a tear jerker, and I even felt my own anxiety when he was in the court room. You are an amazing writer, and I hope one day I can write something even half as good as this.
Doublesims chapter 37 . 7/14/2014
Sad but good. You got me crying at some ponits.
It's sad that I could understand what Tim was going though.
Depression is hard to get though, but when you do everything for some reasion seems brighter. Even if you do end up in shadows for a while. Death is the easy and cowardly way out. Living though it and getting out makes you stronger and brave.
I know this for a fact.
-Doublesims
Brinohms chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I think I like this best of all your stories. "Just Once More" would be a close second, and I have not read the Knowers and Demons or the CIA stories. Sometimes I think Tim wallows too much when he should be recovering, but this story is so accurate and I can see every bit of the anguish. I don't think I could recover from such an ordeal. Great story. Ever thought about a sequel?
VisionX23 chapter 37 . 2/28/2014
This story hurt. Made me cry. Made me think. Made me feel. I've never gone through a violation like that, but the depression. The depression touched me deep. Because I have experienced that. And you wrote it well. You wrote it so well and I thank you so much. You validated everything. Something so many people don't. And people who have suffered that horror needs what they feel validated. And I'm glad there are people like you who are willing to take an uncomfortable topic like this and write it, and write it well, to bring awareness to that topic. I'm horrible at saying what I mean clearly so I hope this comes off the way I meant it to. Thanks again. And good job.
olliebella chapter 37 . 1/30/2014
brilliant story xx
semperfi629 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Oh McGee, I just want to take him in my arms and comfort him right after I snap Lane's and Mitchell's necks. And deck Agent Donovan.
semperfi629 chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
I love how Ziva is the older protective sister.
semperfi629 chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
That would be awful to one of those wives. And poor Tony he feels so bad. This story is heartbreaking. I've never had such a strong urge to kill fictional characters.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 37 . 10/8/2013
this was really good. I had an anxiety attack sometime in the beginning, it lasted a couple chapters lol. what I'm trying to say is, you put a lot of emotion into this, and it was beautiful. I felt that his recovery was very realistic, no one gets better within a week, and everyone has different recovery times.
darridle chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
Wonderful fic, thanks for sharing it with us _
1sunfun chapter 37 . 8/31/2013
Sad.
starfire25 chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
Wow! Great story! I love it! Poor mcgee.
Khgirl08 chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Holy mackerel! McGee's family lives like half an hour from me! :D